SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can see all those tweets and your response is to defend Syd and Molly, you really need to educate yourselves before you start kicking off on here.
It’s wrong no matter how old you are. I wasn’t raised to be racist, homophobic, a rape apologist etc hence the reason I’ve never used those kind of slurs in my life.

If you can see those tweets and not find them offensive then that’s on you x
This is the kinda thing I wanted to say but couldn’t articulate it without starting an argument 🤣
Growing up people used ‘gay’ as an insult. Used the P word to refer to a certain type of people. Etc. I was always taught not to say it and never did. You can scroll through all of my social media and I’ve never used such language even as a child.

I don’t know if Ell did or didn’t use that language but she was smart enough for it to not be found if she did.

If Syd wants to be a big time influencer then she should be held accountable and apologise like other people have had too in the past?!

Reactions: 12
This is the kinda thing I wanted to say but couldn’t articulate it without starting an argument 🤣
Growing up people used ‘gay’ as an insult. Used the P word to refer to a certain type of people. Etc. I was always taught not to say it and never did. You can scroll through all of my social media and I’ve never used such language even as a child.

I don’t know if Ell did or didn’t use that language but she was smart enough for it to not be found if she did.

If Syd wants to be a big time influencer then she should be held accountable and apologise like other people have had too in the past?!
For me it’s the fact that they aren’t just anyone, they’re influencers with large platforms. Syd is currently representing a brand which is built off of being inclusive, yet up until less than 24 hours ago she had a bunch of easily searchable racist and homophobic tweets on her public twitter account.
I will be very surprised if swimsociety continue to work with her after that they’re aware of the situation. Hopefully it will be a similar situation to what happened with Steph Yeboah, she was the diversity writer for grazia and as soon as a bunch of her antisemitic tweets surfaced, they immediately fired her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
asked syd if she was going to address her tweets and got instantly blocked, shocker 🙄 the shear fact that she sees that as a solution says it all really, she’s still that same girl that posted those tweets and she always will be

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but her hairline is sending me still ..
omg why does she look so old in this

asked syd if she was going to address her tweets and got instantly blocked, shocker 🙄 the shear fact that she sees that as a solution says it all really, she’s still that same girl that posted those tweets and she always will be
this annoys me because this isn’t just the same old tattle ‘trolls’ anymore. these are some seriously offensive things that we are dealing with. no syd, this isn’t us being ‘jealous or petty’ this is us being genuinely upset and angry over what you’ve said. it’s disgusting and inexcusable. not the time to block and sweep it under the carpet 😡

Reactions: 20
Funny how they put us into a box of being ‘trolls’ or ‘harassing’ when in fact we would never ever say anything close to the things these girls have tweeted, which are in fact so harmful to groups of people in society. People are so quick to say ‘be kind’ and it’s always in defence of them being questioned from people who genuinely want answers to why you’d be so disgusting! These are the actual real bullies and trolls of the world, people who demean people in society and then act holier than thou when questioned about it.

Reactions: 19
Also nobody messaged her directly as far as I’m aware so how can this be trolling?! If she wants to read here that’s her business 🤣

Reactions: 6
Did anyone SCREEN RECORD the tweets cos she can’t argue that?

ahahhha no! i never followed her to block me in the first place :sneaky: how about you check again *new member*
Eh? “*new member*” babe she was just saying she thinks you’re blocked😭🤣🤣🤣 she can still block you if you’re not following, trust me she’s done it to me…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.