Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree .I also think the bathroom looked nicer before .
Me too! It was certainly more practical for a rental cottage. I do like the little boot room alcove they created out of the cupboard in the hall though.
It’s nice that the cottage is dog friendly but I can’t help thinking that in the wetter months they will have to spend a lot of time cleaning upholstery etc, however much we try to shower and dry our dog after walks in the winter, his big coat means he sheds mud particles everywhere!

Reactions: 11
Me too! It was certainly more practical for a rental cottage. I do like the little boot room alcove they created out of the cupboard in the hall though.
It’s nice that the cottage is dog friendly but I can’t help thinking that in the wetter months they will have to spend a lot of time cleaning upholstery etc, however much we try to shower and dry our dog after walks in the winter, his big coat means he sheds mud particles everywhere!
I don know how they expect to keep that light colour sofa clean. They advertise the cottage as dog friendly, so cannot expect dogs to keep off the sofa. They should stay there with their own dogs for at least a week and then see what the sofa looks like after daily dog walkies on perpetual rainy days. Perhaps they will beg for a freebie upholstery cleaner to assist with the cleaning task. Failing that, they will suck up to some company to do it for free - for likes on the gram of course. Should we expect to see Josefiend with some cleaning spray in hand, next to the sofa? Perhaps she will make Charchar mansplain the upholstery cleaner and she will flog anti-wet-dog room spray. Christmas is coming, after all, my darlings.

Reactions: 12
I would feel nervous in that cottage with all those pale colours and the teeny tiny tweeness would make me feel very claustrophobic.....like Gulliver in Lilliput!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My childhood was spent in a house with white carpets and curtains, which had to stay pristine, and even so, that cottage gives me the ick.
Josie’s always smearing fake tan and hairspray about - I bet it’s a state before the first ‘guests’ can lug their suitcase up the tiny staircase.

• Haha
Hi, I’m new to this thread and usually just comment on the car crash that is Em Sheldon, I see there’s not a wiki for Josie, could someone point me in the direction where I would find her racist tweets? Thank you

• Heart
Hi, I’m new to this thread and usually just comment on the car crash that is Em Sheldon, I see there’s not a wiki for Josie, could someone point me in the direction where I would find her racist tweets? Thank you
Hi and welcome to Teefer’s thread🌼. To see the racist tweets go to thread #23, post #918.

Reactions: 9
here ya go…

Attachments

• Wow
There has been no mention on social media about a new car for the Josefiend. When she referenced collecting a car on Sunday, did she mean the freebie loan or a new long-term car, be it begged for or bought? To me, she made it sound like they were getting their new permanent car. Did I misunderstand?

Reactions: 9
There has been no mention on social media about a new car for the Josefiend. When she referenced collecting a car on Sunday, did she mean the freebie loan or a new long-term car, be it begged for or bought? To me, she made it sound like they were getting their new permanent car. Did I misunderstand?
That's a game a lot of influencers play. Freebie cars for a loan, Vicky did it for Bentley like late 2019 to early 2020, poor girl was hoping that they would give in to her and a car. Guess not. 💀

• Haha
Inkedbegging_LI.jpg

This was in Freddy's comments. Love the person who spotted her begging for marble and called it out. How obnoxious to insert herself in the comments about the bedside tables and to let everyone know that she has the same, ergo bought hers first. Is she hoping to earn a commission?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they got the defender - but on the way back from daylesford, Charlie said that Josie's future car would be just as big as the defender - so I guess she is going to go ahead and get the Porsche.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
FA08B2DA-D680-4481-858D-DED73F068310.jpeg

Darhhhllling, you’ve photoshopped a Johnny Bravo jawline on your tippy-toed photo ⬆⬆ But here’s the truth ⬇ ⬇

D10E8D6D-7BA0-4183-8F41-C56E7B832DF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
EVERYTIME Charlie opens his mouth, I have to skip ahead.
honestly, the woman is happy with him. I am happy for her.But why Is she making YouTube time unhappy? I am subscribed to fashion mumblr. Not the begging puppets around her..
she needs to stop posting his ass before he takes control over everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they got the defender - but on the way back from daylesford, Charlie said that Josie's future car would be just as big as the defender - so I guess she is going to go ahead and get the Porsche.
All their “sustainable lifestyle” is such bullshit. “My dahhhllliinghs I’m saving the earth with glass food containers, reusable cups, reusable bags, and reusable straws. Don’t mind my huge gas eating SUV. As long as I take my reusable cups and bags to Daylesford - I am making a huge impact. I just can’t be seen driving a peasant car like a Mazda and electric cars are sooo hard for me to figure out. ” 😂 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.