SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
molly won’t care. she’ll get out of this as always. she’s a spoilt brat who has no respect for anyone but herself. she’ll be laughing.

Reactions: 17
Imagine Ell seeing those tweets when she did them. How horrible your own supposed best friend saying body shaming tit like that, disgusting
The awful thing is mollie made comments about size 14 girls wearing certain items from primark and from what I can guess ell was about this size when bigger not that there’s anything wrong with that! But now she’s more of a ten abs she has thighs etc

Reactions: 21
Just commented on syds recent regarding her tweets and she’s blocked comments with the word in. Coward

ETA- it says 24 comments on her most recent, but only 19 comments are visible

Reactions: 14
Just commented on syds recent regarding her tweets and she’s blocked comments with the word in. Coward

ETA- it says 24 comments on her most recent, but only 19 comments are visible
what a tit holiday that’s gonna be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
same sex marriage was passed into law in the uk in 2013 lol wtf is this thinking in 2014?? not to mention she was like 17 so basically an adult
She’d 100% be the kind of girl to kiss her female friends in the club to get boys attention.
But if someone asked her if she was a lesbian she’d freak out

Awful girl

Reactions: 26
I don’t care how old they were they had to be at least teenagers and should have known better. People like this never change. Vile

Reactions: 21
Guys as we’ve had a warning already let’s be careful taking it off tattle. This thread will be locked otherwise

Reactions: 12
Saying that seeing gays makes her cringe and feel sick.. I just can't imagine how much of a c*nt you have to be to say that. Im straight but I hope none of their younger followers who might be lgbt take this to heart and remembers they're insecure ignorant assholes and that their opinions don't matter ONE BIT

Reactions: 17
17 yikes sorry this isn’t 13/14 year old this is almost an adult age
exactly like ur old enough to register to vote babe there's no getting out of this one xx

also not molly studying a level sociology and media while making homo/fatphobic and racist tweets ...

Reactions: 26
To think this could’ve all been shut down if they just put apologies out rather than deleting tweets

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.