SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALL of the tweets are disgusting and their apologies don’t cut it for me.
Most of the tweets use slurs which is bad enough but this one actually disgusts me the most as it’s shows she’s inherently homophobic to the point that she said it makes her feel sick!?
7241E0AA-5ED0-4C87-857B-29E29F10F3B5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Most of the tweets use slurs which is bad enough but this one actually disgusts me the most as it’s shows she’s inherently homophobic to the point that she said it makes her feel sick!?View attachment 742293
What programme was she even referring to?!

Reactions: 2
Piss poor apology 😡 small white writing on a bleeping holiday picture??? Some people are likely to just skip past it if they don’t know what’s happened ??? video apology on stories or on the feed would have come across as more sincere - they 100% haven’t changed

Reactions: 25
Most of the tweets use slurs which is bad enough but this one actually disgusts me the most as it’s shows she’s inherently homophobic to the point that she said it makes her feel sick!?View attachment 742293
these ones too 😔 sickening.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also thats 2014 so she was 16.

Reactions: 8
the thing is as well, people who are just seeing this story and not getting to see the actual tweets will just see it and be like idc it was 10 years ago? because she’s downplaying it but if people actually saw what she said they’d be horrified.
this!!! she’s so manipulating. notice how she had to drop in her age and when it was? she could of just apologised instead of making excuses, if you were genuinely upset and sorry that’s all you’d do. that tells me she doesn’t give a duck and is only doing it to help her public image.

Reactions: 11
It makes me so happy to think syds holiday has been ruined by those tweets surfacing. Also, proof she reads here really isn’t it.. whilst on holiday 🤣

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: SydandEll #9 Syd's poor apology for vile tweets, tried to hide but we had the receipts, still trashing Ell, not being discrete

Reactions: 22
do you think molly will get away with copying everyone into a work email with the same copy paste message?? 'sorry for my actions but can't wait for drinks on friday xx' vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Crying at Mollys apology like she's some well known influencer when really she's a little clout chaser

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Crying at Mollys apology like she's some well known influencer when really she's a little clout chaser
Yeah I was gonna say, she’s a sad wannabe who tags along with influencers, she isn’t even relevant enough to have her own tattle thread which says it all really.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.