SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on this thread for a long time. But I just saw the video and the half arsed apology from both of them… I actually cannot believe the amount of people on this thread defending them… what pick me kinda people you are. Syd is not gonna lick your arse so calm the duck down..
I know for a fact people defending her have made the same comments as her and never experienced any kind of profiling… Being a bigger girl myself and being with a man of colour. These tweets really upset me, my husband is racially profiled everyday near enough and I’m due to give birth soon. Knowing my child will be of colour also upsets me that he will experience this too. What world do we live in when people are still justifying influencers racist and fat-phobic tweets?!

video???

Reactions: 1
What bollocks from them both. Tbh their behaviour in general doesn't point to them being changed people so even a 'perfect' apology wouldn't change my mind - but it's such a joke how they're trying to downplay and gloss over it by making it seem like they were young and calling the comments "insensitive" rather than what they actually are.

I know their minions will say they're damned if they do, damned if they don't but that's the price you pay for being a crappy person. Despite that, maybe they'd seem more sincere if they said what was wrong, how they'd changed, and tangible actions they were taking going forwards (e.g. educating themselves on X or donating X amount to a charity or non profit of a minority she insulted etc). Probably hollow either way, but a story just doesn't cut it.

So frustrating how it's likely nothing will come of this but like another poster said, it's probably got some followers curious and maybe they'll see the truth eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
the thing is as well, people who are just seeing this story and not getting to see the actual tweets will just see it and be like idc it was 10 years ago? because she’s downplaying it but if people actually saw what she said they’d be horrified.
Downplaying it so bad!! Making it seem like they were a couple of silly mean tweets when they are literally the worst tweets I’ve seen from any influencer, and we aren’t talking about 1 or 2 ignorant tweets, we are talking various tweets using many derogatory terms. One or two at most can be called ignorant and immature but when it’s a series of repeat behaviour across a span of 4 years, that’s just who you are as a person and you can’t change my mind

Reactions: 19
I hadn’t been on here for a while (sorry guys 🤣) but saw Mollys insta and it sent me back 🤣

also LOVE how Ell posts a calm video about having a bath at the same time …. Shows she is so different to them bully girls 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 43
i’m surprised they even acknowledged it, did it even get much further than tattle? and i don’t believe they’re genuine at all, they’re playing it down whilst ‘apologising’ kinda defeats the point of it??
I think it’s because swim society acknowledged it and at that point it’s out and they couldn’t continue to work with her unless she apologised

Reactions: 28
Also I guess we'd comment either way but something about them still making their stories kinda aesthetic while apologising is sending me...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Two pathetic responses from two pathetic people. Trying to make out it was years and years ago when it’s just not true. Sydney you are a liar and a nasty person. The only reason you’re apologising is because your management must’ve told you to.

Molly you’re a sad little girl, if you never tried to chase Syd round like a shadow you wouldn’t have had any of this attention on your old tweets.

I hope Ell is taking a big sigh of relief right now that she’s no longer associated with those two nasty girls. ❤

Reactions: 40
Two pathetic responses from two pathetic people. Trying to make out it was years and years ago when it’s just not true. Sydney you are a liar and a nasty person. The only reason you’re apologising is because your management must’ve told you to.

Molly you’re a sad little girl, if you never tried to chase Syd round like a shadow you wouldn’t have had any of this attention on your old tweets.

I hope Ell is taking a big sigh of relief right now that she’s no longer associated with those two nasty girls. ❤
She seemed so sad on her stories today, as someone else pointed out. This is karma for how they’ve treated her, and if I was her I’d be glad that she’s no longer associated with such vile people who don’t have anything in common with her whatsoever, I bet she’s laughing. Can only imagine the information Ell is sitting on about these witches

Reactions: 32
I never had much opinion on Molly but I can’t believe the racist tweets. She could lose her job!

Reactions: 22
Not usually this type of person but I do hope someone’s told her work. Typical corporate company run by white guys, will be interesting to see if she’s held accountable

Reactions: 26
In the next thread can someone post all the screenshots please, we cannot let people forget this especially newcomers

Reactions: 26
2021-2013 = 8 years ago. 24-8 = 16… she was 16 years of age.

Attach the photos to the recap on the next thread

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.