SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the news is that she’s getting a personality transplant so she is no longer a massive cow View attachment 665553

Is this not anyone else pet peeve??? When people saying like I’ve got the best news but won’t say what it is, you tubers do it all the time and I’m like well you’ve just pissed me off now because why would you tease what it is but not then say🤣🤣
It’s my own personal problem but It’s sooooo annoying with anyone not just syd hahahahaha

Reactions: 32
Just watching the vlog now, I really don't think Syd will do well doing her own channel. It just doesn't work, it's so boring and you can tell she doesn't know what to say or do infront of the camera

Reactions: 28
Ell's moving out
I don’t think so.. she’s just got her kitchen tiles done bless herr if anything I think our Sydney may should move out she’s the one who followed her!! This girl can’t she do anything without following people and copying them lmao

Reactions: 9
Syd seems one of those ‘friends’ where if they see you start to do well or gain more popularity/interest they will become bitter and try tear you down

Reactions: 14
Just watching the vlog now, I really don't think Syd will do well doing her own channel. It just doesn't work, it's so boring and you can tell she doesn't know what to say or do infront of the camera
Syd thinks she is more relevant than she is but she only got so many views on first video because people were interested in the drama. Their joint YouTube channel wasn’t doing amazing anyways, don’t get me wrong it was easy influencer/youtuber life for them but their views had been way down for ages

Reactions: 15
I don’t think so.. she’s just got her kitchen tiles done bless herr if anything I think our Sydney may should move out she’s the one who followed her!! This girl can’t she do anything without following people and copying them lmao
No no that was meant as a joke to Syd's 'exciting news' post

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this not anyone else pet peeve??? When people saying like I’ve got the best news but won’t say what it is, you tubers do it all the time and I’m like well you’ve just pissed me off now because why would you tease what it is but not then say🤣🤣
It’s my own personal problem but It’s sooooo annoying with anyone not just syd hahahahaha
Cough Emily Canham cough

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone remember when Sophia and cinzia went on holidays last year and talked in northern esque accents the whole time .. but obviously Syd has no idea who they are...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like Syd is an all or nothing type of person. I reckon ell wanted to take a step back away from Syd since they basically did everything together and Syd didn’t like that so insitagted the friendship ending and went all in with molly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I lasted about 90 seconds total on that vlog, had to skip through then gave up.
Syd is not as funny as she thinks she is and Molly is just like a bad smell hanging around trying to ride the coat tails of Syd & Ell’s success.

Reactions: 19
Cough Emily Canham cough
I don’t watch her videos or follow her on socials so not sure what she’s done!! Please tell Lol

I also tried to watch her new vlog and you know what Syd was actually okay, not unbearable I could of sat through the 44 mins if I had nothing else to do but her and molly together are not it for me, molly is such bad vibes. Syd gives me major mean girl / brat vibes but I don’t think she’s too bad when she’s on her own sometimes, like the vlog started and it was fine but then I saw molly and I was like g2g

Reactions: 2
Soooo Mollys speaking to somebody with a girlfriend 😆 why I am not surprised. Gonna message her & let her know don’t you worry
Girl can you shed some more light on this? Has Molly openly been telling people? He liked a few of her pics before and has now unliked them. Bit too late sunshine, we have it sussed

Reactions: 7
don’t watch her videos or follow her on socials so not sure what she’s done!! Please tell Lol
I would suggest to read her thread, but she’s so boring these days I wouldn’t even bother 😂

basically she’s been hyping up ‘something’ in videos, even showing her family (happy) crying about it. She said she’d announce it in a week, that was weeks ago, then she’ll say she’s going to announce it in the next video… but doesn’t. A few days ago she was replying to comments on insta as people and were asking her about it, and she got really salty and condescending basically saying her private life is private and “this isn’t a reality show” 🙄🙄🙄 honestly she’s the sort of person who thinks it’s breaking news she’s had a hair cut (I’m not even exaggerating), so it could just be that lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.