SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the genuine difference between the girls receiving coffee machines, shocked!! Ell sounds so genuinely greatful & appreciative and then there’s Syd 😬😬

Reactions: 43
There stories seem so similar today but same time avoiding eachother at all costs ‘empty yay’ but ell had workout earlier today. Normal things a lot of us do but it must be so awkward if they bump into eachother at gym imagine

Reactions: 17
I’ve been with my partner for 5 years and get on really well with his parents but I wouldn’t publicly on social media refer to them as my mother/father in law when we’re not married. Surely I can’t be the only one that finds this absolutely bizarre 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 46
maternity clothes vibes 🤨🤨
What on Earth are these dresses 😣
I’ve been with my partner for 5 years and get on really well with his parents but I wouldn’t publicly on social media refer to them as my mother/father in law when we’re not married. Surely I can’t be the only one that finds this absolutely bizarre 🤔
yes really bleeping weird lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw but her talking about her being self conscious about her legs and getting better about being more confident more than makes up for the strange dresses 😂 she honestly comes across as the sweetest most genuine person. I’ve got a lot of time for her x

Reactions: 39
There stories seem so similar today but same time avoiding eachother at all costs ‘empty yay’ but ell had workout earlier today. Normal things a lot of us do but it must be so awkward if they bump into eachother at gym imagine
yeah it felt a bit weird. Feel like Syd only posted gym cause Ell did tbh. How they are avoiding each other in the same building is just mad

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of peter pan when they’re all in their night shirts
tbf i’ve been with mine for 5 years and not married but i refer to his mum as mother in law sometimes but she’s always referred to me as her daughter in law, and just feels easier sometimes to call her that to people! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of peter pan when they’re all in their night shirts

tbf i’ve been with mine for 5 years and not married but i refer to his mum as mother in law sometimes but she’s always referred to me as her daughter in law, and just feels easier sometimes to call her that to people! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not bashing people that do btw, think it’s fine if you do but why did she need to put ‘mother in law’ in the text at all? She’s also only been with him a couple years and she’s an ‘influencer’ so you’ve not just got your nearest and dearest viewing your posts!!

Reactions: 7
Not bashing people that do btw, think it’s fine if you do but why did she need to put ‘mother in law’ in the text at all? She’s also only been with him a couple years and she’s an ‘influencer’ so you’ve not just got your nearest and dearest viewing your posts!!
I must admit I find it weird since they’ve only been together over a year tbf

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but has anyone noticed syd has unfollowed ell’s home account on insta? Wonder how long it will be until she unfollows ell’s main account 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Surprised to see Ell has liked Syd's recent post- first time I've seen any interaction between the two of them in a while...

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Surprised to see Ell has liked Syd's recent post- first time I've seen any interaction between the two of them in a while...
i thought this too and it made me wonder is ell trying to cover up what she done wrong by playing nice or was syd always the one in the wrong. wonder how long it’ll be until syd does a juicy q+a and “accidentally” lets slip the real reasons behind the fallout.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but has anyone noticed syd has unfollowed ell’s home account on insta? Wonder how long it will be until she unfollows ell’s main account 👀
it’s alright tho because molly still follows it so she can report back to syd at any time

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Don’t think Ell will be trying to ‘cover up’ because I think Syd has spilled the beans enough on what may have happened or at least thrown us in that direction, I just think she’s a genuine nice person who isn’t bitter or hateful and has any bad blood with Syd, whereas the same can’t be said from Syds side, which is a shame because after years of friendship despite what happened I don’t see why you’d want to drag your bestfriend and bully her but I always think times like reveals who you truly are 🤷‍♀️

The thing is, I don’t think it was ells choice to not me friends, otherwise she wouldn’t be interacting with syds posts??

Reactions: 9
Well syds BFF jayde pierce commented on ells recent video. She really can’t have done something that bad. If she had surely her friends wouldn’t even want to be associated with ell

Must be something syd thinks is end of the world but to others when syd explains it, they can defend ell maybe. Syd is dramatic and loves to be centr of attention. With all syds new closer infuelncer pals stil interacting with ell it just shows that. Also I feel sense of them feeling bad for ell by still making effort so it mustttt be syd being dramatic over something others wouldn’t care

Reactions: 15
Most mature adults can easily keep their friendships with two people who have fell out without having to pick sides or be stuck in the middle or have to make decisions about which side you want to be on, unlike molly lol. I don’t doubt Ell did something wrong like I’ve said many times but you can tell the difference in maturity between both girls by their actions, I think people in the industry who were once friends with both and now are only interacting with Syd only shows their maturity too

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.