SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else feel like they can’t watch their old videos anymore? idk I used to like watching their old ones as kind of comfort videos but watching any of their videos together feels wrong now :( ‘tis a shame

Reactions: 7
You can tell Molly is a real mood killer from the new vlog, like never pushes past her mood. Like girl you’re on holiday!! And your meeting new people! Who cares if you’re hung go grow up lol

Reactions: 19
Why didn’t Syd and Molly bring any drinks or snacks to the beach? V silly
And why didn’t they seem to realise that there’s other forms of transport than taxis 😂 couldn’t wrap their little brains around using a bus maybe?

I’m not being funny but they BOTH worked for the Syd & Ell channel. She has every right to use it to promote herself. She AND Ell both do, it’s just Ell has chosen not to come back to YouTube solo (that we know of so far) but I’m sure if she did/does, she will promote it and rightly so.

Glad to see Ell back on the stories, maybe she reads here too 🤔😂 jokes aside I think their managers read here and feed it back to them? I can’t imagine looking myself up on a gossip forum but you never know 😂

I’m wondering when it all turned sour, before Portugal 📍? After the 3rd ITS shoot?

Reactions: 9
As if Syd promoted her video on the sydandell channel!!!!

No I absolutely don’t agree that she should use this channel to promote her own channel, at all actually? They’ve separated and this channel should be left in the dust. After everything, the way she’s acted, how bitter she has been, her attitude towards her followers, bullying Ell, blocking people who support Ell, I think she has a bloody CHEEK! To log onto their joint channel because she isn’t getting the subscribers or views she assumed she’d get when they are pretty much exactly half of what their joint channel was, she’s so sure about doing this on her own then go do it on your own and start from the bottom like any other youtuber who’s starting would, she’s already got a good start given the fact she’s got a good following on Instagram I’m genuinely speechless that she’s logging onto their joint account to promote her own channel, it would be so different if it was the other way round. She genuinely makes me just so baffled, I don’t get why she thinks that’s okay? But you just know it wouldn’t be if Ell did it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
sorry I actually had to turn Syd's new video off, couldn't sit through those 'accents' :sick::sick: and Molly's awkwardness on the camera gave me second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 16
I actually think Molly is the rudest compared to Syd, which I hate to admit as it's a hard one to beat. I actually notice Molly talks to Syd like Syd used to speak to Ell in videos? Really short, arsey, attitudey responses. "Well we're down here now" on the beach and the fact Syd doesn't have a backbone to go and get breakfast for herself?! Just cos "Mol" doesn't want to, come on you are a grown woman lol

Another cancelled friendship pending, Molly has nothing to offer Syd

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually think Molly is the rudest compared to Syd, which I hate to admit as it's a hard one to beat. I actually notice Molly talks to Syd like Syd used to speak to Ell in videos? Really short, arsey, attitudey responses. "Well we're down here now" on the beach and the fact Syd doesn't have a backbone to go and get breakfast for herself?! Just cos "Mol" doesn't want to, come on you are a grown woman lol

Another cancelled friendship pending, Molly has nothing to offer Syd
YES! Was thinking this myself. Molly is the new Syd and Syd has turned into Ell.

I also wonder how many holidays a year Syd will be going on now as before her n Ell who were full time YouTubers had the luxury of time to go travelling and it made good content for them both. Now that molly and her cassius have somewhat normal jobs (I think) it might be harder for her now.

Reactions: 15
I actually find them likeable in the vlogs then I come on here to see Syd has blocked people being nice to Ell in her comments and remember how unhinged and bitchy she is 😂

Reactions: 8
I definitely think Syd expected the whole of the fan base to move with her but the fact is that was never going to happen. There will be plenty of subs in there who have forgotten they were subscribed so won’t move or inactive accounts. And then all the people she has been rude to and blocked 😂

Reactions: 16
I definitely think Syd expected the whole of the fan base to move with her but the fact is that was never going to happen. There will be plenty of subs in there who have forgotten they were subscribed so won’t move or inactive accounts. And then all the people she has been rude to and blocked 😂
This is exactly what she thought! But as a duo you have to expect that some people will prefer ell and some people will prefer syd and some people may just prefer to not watch either of them! I’ve seen loads of messages saying it doesn’t feel the same watching syd without ell on her previous video, and that’s to be expected surely? Like why don’t you start building your own fan base for yourself instead? It’s like she’s just thought that she would pick up a camera and start YouTube again and it be easy because she has a head start with her current subscribers, no that’s not how it should work???

And why didn’t they seem to realise that there’s other forms of transport than taxis 😂 couldn’t wrap their little brains around using a bus maybe?
Tbh you have to take taxis in Ibiza because any other way of transport takes to long to wait for in the heat I barely saw any busses or other forms of transportation. But they could walk to Ibiza rocks it was 5-10 walk from their hotel SO no taxi needed there

Tbh you have to take taxis in Ibiza because any other way of transport takes to long to wait for in the heat I barely saw any busses or other forms of transportation. But they could walk to Ibiza rocks it was 5-10 walk from their hotel SO no taxi needed there
Oh fairs! I’ve never been to Ibiza but usually when I’ve been on holiday their public transport is even better than England’s 😂

Hopefully the news is that she’s getting a personality transplant so she is no longer a massive cow
4CEEC753-C92C-4103-9DA7-470539324395.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.