SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think this site was so bitchy when I first started reading, but I've realised on a lot of pages the users are just old fans that have hated how the person has turned out, or it's genuinely constructive criticism and they want them to do the right thing, some of it does come from the right place but tattle has a bad name
before I came on here I was made to think that all these people are nasty evil trolls but it’s just so not the case, I do believe some comments are out of pocket and uncalled for, especially about people’s appearances but 99% of the time I think that comments made about influencers behaviour / the things they do is very justified, no one else ever holds them accountable and they can so easily monitor their socials which they completely have the right to do so as I would never comment on anyone’s YouTube or Instagram but I know people do and get blocked I.e everyone who’s ever questioned Syd but I feel as if I come on here and I feel as if I have people I can relate too in the sense we can all discuss and relate to how each other feels, feels like a actual real sense of community and understanding which I know it influencers think it’s at their expense but I feel as if it’s the only place where you can voice your opinion now x

Reactions: 40
okay this is just speculation but does anyone else think drugs or something is involved? Something so unforgivable from syd’s side and it would make sense to why molly and other influencers have turned on Ell? I don’t know, I’m finding it so hard to accept a 20 year friendship would be thrown away over a boyfriend :/
Maybe ells boyfriend does drugs, it’s not that much a of a reach

Reactions: 16
I wonder if when Syd saw the messages she gave Ell an ultimatum of either end it with her bf or she would end the friendship? I can understand why Ell wouldn’t want to end her first proper relationship but can equally see why Syd wouldn’t want to be friends. As much as I’m team Ell, it must be hard to stay friends with someone when you know their boyfriend hates you. How could Ell talk about her boyfriend openly with Syd without it causing drama. I think it was always going to be impossible to keep the friendship if Ell stayed with her boyfriend, imagine Syd seeing him out and about, there would have been so much tension.
Syds Nan and Ells Mum always seemed to get along well, it’s really sad to think they haven’t been able to keep the girls as friends, even if they ended the work relationship.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if when Syd saw the messages she gave Ell an ultimatum of either end it with her bf or she would end the friendship? I can understand why Ell wouldn’t want to end her first proper relationship but can equally see why Syd wouldn’t want to be friends. As much as I’m team Ell, it must be hard to stay friends with someone when you know their boyfriend hates you. How could Ell talk about her boyfriend openly with Syd without it causing drama. I think it was always going to be impossible to keep the friendship if Ell stayed with her boyfriend, imagine Syd seeing him out and about, there would have been so much tension.
Syds Nan and Ells Mum always seemed to get along well, it’s really sad to think they haven’t been able to keep the girls as friends, even if they ended the work relationship.
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but I don’t understand why at the big age of 23/24 our boyfriends need to be friends with our friends? And vice versa, yeah sometimes it can be ideal and easy to have them around each other and selfishly can make it easier for you to have them like another but it’s also just immature / unrealistic to expect our boyfriends or friends to become friends with another just because they feel obligated too. Boys a lot of the time maybe are slightly blunt and say it how it easy and don’t have any loyalties to friends, so maybe he’s called her a bleep because she was acting like one and I probably suspect they didn’t get along, which is fine, although would put ell in an awkward situation. that’s life sometimes people don’t like each and dont see eye to eye. My ex boyfriend was nice to my best friend and would happily be nice to her and kind if they were together because we did have the same friendship group at the time but really didn’t like the way she treated me and often would tell me that he feels as if she treats me badly and did make me realise that she was fairly toxic, it opened my eyes to the fact that because I was so blinded by years of friendship and wanted to remain loyal to her, it came at a huge emotional expense to me as I would often confide in him about how draining the friendship made me feel sometimes. I can only assume that this is exactly what happened with syd and ell. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
maybe ell deleted her announcement about syd and ell because she’s going to come out with a new post/youtube video or something? idk probably reaching but just really hope one of them will give us more of an explanation. honestly hope ell is okay though, she looks so sad on her story 🥺

Reactions: 10
maybe ell deleted her announcement about syd and ell because she’s going to come out with a new post/youtube video or something? idk probably reaching but just really hope one of them will give us more of an explanation. honestly hope ell is okay though, she looks so sad on her story 🥺
Tbh I thought it was because it didn’t match her feed. She posted it on her stories that was enough anyway

Reactions: 13
Anyone else here who probably wouldn’t watch Ell’s solo channel? I’m sorry but her life seems so mundane in comparison even in the old vlogs she’d just be in her kitchen

Reactions: 25
Anyone else here who probably wouldn’t watch Ell’s solo channel? I’m sorry but her life seems so mundane in comparison even in the old vlogs she’d just be in her kitchen
It depends on the kind of videos she does? She could do some about her fitness journey, makeup tutorials/reviews, fashion videos, home content. It doesn’t have to be vlogs

Reactions: 11
Syd never liked Ell’s boyfriend either, she unfollowed him way before they decided to take a break from youtube so I think the dislike for each other went both ways

Reactions: 15
Maybe ells boyfriend does drugs, it’s not that much a of a reach
It’s not that much of a reach and definitely plausible a lot of people do drugs whether all the time or just on nights out etc but I would find it strange that syd would end a friendship just because ells bf does drugs? unless he’s got ell into it? who knows

Reactions: 4
It’s not that much of a reach and definitely plausible a lot of people do drugs whether all the time or just on nights out etc but I would find it strange that syd would end a friendship just because ells bf does drugs? unless he’s got ell into it? who knows
But don't forget syds mum died from drug addiction though!

Reactions: 5
But don't forget syds mum died from drug addiction though!
but does she neeed to make everything personal about her if it’s drug related just cos she’s experienced it … I don’t think it’s drug related it’s defo YouTube related and syd saw everyone thriving after the pandamic I.e. cinzia lol & she wanted to follow the foootsteps but I think elll wasn’t into it .. that’s my theory.

Syd never liked Ell’s boyfriend either, she unfollowed him way before they decided to take a break from youtube so I think the dislike for each other went both ways
She said she finds it awkward going on a double date with her friends boyfriend sooo she defo finds awkward with ells boyfriend she can’t stand it I guess … lmao even on that bf buys our outfit vid lol she wasn’t into and was awkward .. 😏

Reactions: 11
I actually would watch! I think she has that quality that a lot of the OG youtubers had, she’s quite modest and I used to love ‘everyday’ vlogs just watching people go about life. That’s what vlogging on YouTube started with!

Reactions: 28
My parents were/are both addicts and I would never ever end a friendship because someone chose to take them, completely not my business. I would only intervene if it was affecting them personally, which I had to when my younger brother began taking drugs as a result of trauma. I personally would never take them as I see what it’s done to my whole life but that’s my decision.
If Syd really fell out with El or anyone about drugs then she needs to have a word with herself. It’s a very sad story about her parents, but your experience should not dictate the lives of others.

Reactions: 15
She said she finds it awkward going on a double date with her friends boyfriend sooo she defo finds awkward with ells boyfriend she can’t stand it I guess … lmao even on that bf buys our outfit vid lol she wasn’t into and was awkward .. 😏
I’m not the most out going person in the world but a double date with my boyfriend and his friend / gf wouldn’t be awkward at all?? She’s just a jealous witch because she couldn’t have ell to herself 24/7. Good thing the Mollrat doesn’t seem to have any other friends!

Reactions: 22
I’m not the most out going person in the world but a double date with my boyfriend and his friend / gf wouldn’t be awkward at all?? She’s just a jealous witch because she couldn’t have ell to herself 24/7. Good thing the Mollrat doesn’t seem to have any other friends!
Me and my boyfriend quite often go on double dates with both our friends, I’ve never once found it awkward, I make a point of chatting with his friends partners and he makes a point of chatting to my friends partners, it’s pretty normal I say. Imagine the likes of having children, engagement and weddings etc all the big life events and you find it awkward around each others friends?????

Reactions: 14
Ell must love when Syd is on holiday and she can go in and out of her flat without any chance of Syd and Molly being about...

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I wonder what syds ex thinks of it all as in videos he seemed to get on with Ell really well, I wonder if he reached out to check she was OK as I assume he's been through syds tit before and would know how syd treated Ell. Hope her nan has checked on Ell too

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.