SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Watch from about 12:50!
😳
This aged well 🤣
I really think it’s more then picking the boyfriend over the friend in this situation but until they tell us we’ll have to just think that’s what it is

Reactions: 22
This aged well 🤣
I really think it’s more then picking the boyfriend over the friend in this situation but until they tell us we’ll have to just think that’s what it is
Definitely there's way more to this

Reactions: 7

Watch from about 12:50!
😳
Loool I’m cringing. Point the finger at yourself now ell

But you don’t know if it’s even true? I would complain if someone called me a c.nt and scum of the earth as well to be fair! And this could effect her career too? I think the girl who posted the video could have explained the situation without calling her names?
I’d bet my house on it being true 😂 the whole story just screams classic stuck up syd

and if it was me in syds position and it wasn’t true I still wouldn’t complain, who can be arsed. If it’s not true it shouldn’t bother you I’d just think whoever was making the lies up about me is pathetic and then get on with the rest of my day without thinking about it 😂 syds doing the most to make out it’s not true which is making it look more and more true

Reactions: 3
On that girls Tik Tok page it said she was banned from Tattle!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m so interested to see what the holiday dynamic is going to be like?? Once Georgia and Emily get there. Looks as if it’s the party side of the island so I’m interested to see if they’ll be drinking and what not. It might make them a little more interesting to watch lol

Reactions: 2
She’s a prick but wow that drink sounds delicious. Its going to be my next order
Hahha just make sure you ask for the syrup in the regular mocha because it’s not an actual drink on their menu or you’ll be pulling a syd

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen ells latest insta video promoting the razors? Just me or does she look really sad

Reactions: 11
Ell deleted her insta post announcing their breakup ???? I wonder why

• Wow
Reactions: 21
as a may gemini we don't claim her, she's basically a cancer anyway
I’m a cancer 😩😩. Almost a leo. As a cancer we pass her to the Leos 😂😂

Ell deleted her insta post announcing their breakup ???? I wonder why
Why would she keep
It up. It’s an announcement so people can see. I doubt she was gonna leave it up for years. Does she still have SydandEll as a highlight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.