SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has that girl really exposed her name, face, where she works and called a customer “the scum of the earth” “rude” and “the worst person ever”. Send that video to boots and she’s unemployed looool
What boots exactly 😂😂😂. Employees chat tit all the time nothing new except this time there’s a name to the rude customer. Unless you know the exact boots no ones gonna care. Take a seat

I guarantee you corporations have more concerns n bigger things to think about than a young girl at a random boots complaining about a customer that was directly rude to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
just had a look too for fun and look at this omg! it’s the ‘who do you think you’re talking to’ for me 😳 more importantly who do you think you are syd?!! always been such a stuck up twit
Lol when she says mind your business but yet she posts everything online..

Reactions: 12
syd on twitter
she’s actually delusional. Your reaction to their disrespect which was a reaction to your disrespect. Think the only manipulator here is you syd.

these tweets and sly comments are actually gross. If you’re just ‘living and loving life’ why do you need to make sure everyone is ‘on your side’? If you ‘still love Ell’ you’ve got a funny way of showing it. Very ‘professional and classy’ of you x

Looking like a bitter ex imo. Got caught out and outed on TikTok for being a rude witch so just need to remind everyone that Ell is a disrespectful manipulator.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How can she say mind your business when she posts her life all over Instagram. The state of her lips when she got them and tried to lie and say she’s never had them done 😂 clearly she bought the Pringles to give to someone so it didn’t look like she was in boots shopping for non essentials.. she still hasn’t addressed the forehead situation has she had hairline transplant or? Lol poor ell probably scared to make a come back with syd causing all this drama…

Also I think everyone’s going to push syd and she will end up saying stuff about ell she seems the type not to keep her cool looks like she looses it quite easily if Pringles are bothering her lol

Reactions: 25
Lol if she keeps getting into dramas influencers are gonna distance themselves …

Last edited:
Reposting the tiktok video here. To make it work hold it down and click ‘download linked file’ it should download in the corner and you can open it from there (on an iPhone I don’t know about android)
View attachment 647959
This tiktok has been taken down because apparently it was ‘harassment and bullying’ Syd’s minions are such idiots

Reactions: 7
What boots exactly 😂😂😂. Employees chat tit all the time nothing new except this time there’s a name to the rude customer. Unless you know the exact boots no ones gonna care. Take a seat

I guarantee you corporations have more concerns n bigger things to think about than a young girl at a random boots complaining about a customer that was directly rude to her.
I think the customer can complain about this.. there was no need to call her scum of the earth and a c.nt! It’s unprofessional and I wouldn’t be surprised if she did get reported to her employer

Reactions: 13
I think the customer can complain about this.. there was no need to call her scum of the earth and a c.nt! It’s unprofessional and I wouldn’t be surprised if she did get reported to her employer
what’s she gonna make a complaint about? Someone using her name for 5 minutes of fame because she’s so famous and well known? Imagine being that embarrassing you’d complain to boots because you think your so famous people would make up lies about you???? Please. She won’t complain because it’s true and if she did complain, then she would be taking a person out of job. Let’s not get this person into trouble, she doesn’t deserve it, she was speaking her truth x

Reactions: 19
That would be the ultimate Karen move to be rude to the boots staff and then COMPLAIN because they’ve outed you for being rude 😂😂

so yeah syd probs will make the complaint because she’s a bratty little Karen

Reactions: 20
That would be the ultimate Karen move to be rude to the boots staff and then COMPLAIN because they’ve outed you for being rude 😂😂

But you don’t know if it’s even true? I would complain if someone called me a c.nt and scum of the earth as well to be fair! And this could effect her career too? I think the girl who posted the video could have explained the situation without calling her names?

But you don’t know if it’s even true? I would complain if someone called me a c.nt and scum of the earth as well to be fair! And this could effect her career too? I think the girl who posted the video could have explained the situation without calling her names?
Syd isn’t even nice to people on social media. See that post where somebody asked her where she got an item of clothing from and syd replied ‘please*’ it’s very obvious Syd wouldn’t be nice to somebody who works in a shop. It was the posters tiktok account so is freedom of speech not allowed anymore. It’s not like she DM’d her saying all kinds of nasty things?!

Reactions: 27
The costa thing is what REALLY put me off her like i genuinely couldn't believe how self entitled and bratty she was about it like the drink she asked for wasn't on the menu it was a secret menu item and she publicly complained about them not serving her omg the man serving her probably had no idea what she was talking about lol i'd love to see her in a normal customer service job on minimum wage she's so privileged it's unreal like complaining like that when he did nothing wrong

the way she's acting on twitter also you'd think she was in year 10 not 24

Reactions: 33
Hey Syd 👋🏻 lol sorry had to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The costa thing is what REALLY put me off her like i genuinely couldn't believe how self entitled and bratty she was about it like the drink she asked for wasn't on the menu it was a secret menu item and she publicly complained about them not serving her omg the man serving her probably had no idea what she was talking about lol i'd love to see her in a normal customer service job on minimum wage she's so privileged it's unreal like complaining like that when he did nothing wrong

the way she's acting on twitter also you'd think she was in year 10 not 24
She even said which Starbucks the guy worked at as well for her thousands of followers to see! Such a brat

Well this is awkward 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I think syd is going to go full in and complain make it a massive problem for the person who made the tik tok. She shouldn’t be rude she is syd from YouTube not a celebrity hahahaha

Hey Syd 👋🏻 lol sorry had to
No she’s a bleep and a brat end of 😂 I would be calling her a lot worse if she spoke to me like that lol she deserves a slap…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.