SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day syd put something on her story about a girl who helped her get through uni, can’t remember her name, but was praising her saying she couldn’t have done it without her (didn’t screenshot soz) and I thought that’s just so rude and bitchy on ell cus didnt ell stick with her through it all and even helped her with loads of the work??
Her mission to prove she’s fine without ell is boring and pathetic
It’s someone she actually went to uni with and they both commuted together so it’s understandable. Why would she praise Ell when they’re no longer friends

Reactions: 1
It’s someone she actually went to uni with and they both commuted together so it’s understandable. Why would she praise Ell when they’re no longer friends
Obvs she doesn’t have to praise Ell considering they’re not friends anymore but Ell helped her a lot with her uni work and I’m sure she did some of her coursework for her, so the “couldn’t have done it without her” definitely applies to Ell too

Reactions: 7
like I said I didn’t know who the girl was so I obvs didn’t know it was someone she went to uni with, fair enough the story then, I wasn’t expecting praise for ell🤣 just seemed like another obvious rub it in ells face ‘I have loads of other friends’ especially when ell did help her with a lot of uni work so it would apply to her like someone else said above

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised syd has actually unfollowed ell, she could’ve just muted her if she didn’t want to see her posts/stories

Reactions: 30
Sorry this is super petty, but I think Sydney May Crouch is a dumb name.
Not sure why Sydney may be crouching down, but it really does just sound like a sentence to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Syd is so bitter the end of the ibiza vlog saying she’s never been on a girls holiday that was her first one? She’s been on holiday countless times with elle and molly is that not a girls holiday😂 She’s really trying her best to pretend Elle never happened

I think the thing I find funny is that they literally live in the same building they can see eachothers balconies like what do they do when they bump into eachothers in the lifts😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.