SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would suggest to read her thread, but she’s so boring these days I wouldn’t even bother 😂

basically she’s been hyping up ‘something’ in videos, even showing her family (happy) crying about it. She said she’d announce it in a week, that was weeks ago, then she’ll say she’s going to announce it in the next video… but doesn’t. A few days ago she was replying to comments on insta as people and were asking her about it, and she got really salty and condescending basically saying her private life is private and “this isn’t a reality show” 🙄🙄🙄 honestly she’s the sort of person who thinks it’s breaking news she’s had a hair cut (I’m not even exaggerating), so it could just be that lol

Ah meet her mate then aka Sydney May Crouch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when Sophia and cinzia went on holidays last year and talked in northern esque accents the whole time .. but obviously Syd has no idea who they are...
It’s really weird how she follows them on insta but DOESNT LIKE THEIR posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the chances of Syd doing a picnic soon for molly? After cinzia has done one for Sophia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
syd making it seem like she hasn't been on YouTube for years ..🙄

I’m surprised she hasn’t said mollymae 😂
Loooool had to order a new laptop because she didn’t have to do any of the editing for syd & ell as ell did it all so she’s only just realised her laptop isn’t fit for purpose?? 😂 how long until she hires an editor or gets her bf to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was thinking the same 😂 we'll never get the ☕
Ell looks lovely in her latest post though

Reactions: 11
Am I right in thinking Ell has a look fantastic giveaway but Syd doesn’t? Or maybe they’ve split the work they had schedule between them

Reactions: 4
The other day syd put something on her story about a girl who helped her get through uni, can’t remember her name, but was praising her saying she couldn’t have done it without her (didn’t screenshot soz) and I thought that’s just so rude and bitchy on ell cus didnt ell stick with her through it all and even helped her with loads of the work??
Her mission to prove she’s fine without ell is boring and pathetic

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.