SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have people not realised they aren’t friends anymore? The comments saying ‘they aren’t friends??’
One quick look at their instagrams and it seems as if they are just influencer friends that do the odd Influencer job together, not best friends since they were kids

Reactions: 22
Regardless of whether they’ve fell out or not, the fact that none of their reels or posts are together for In the Style says it all for me. If you’re gonna sell it as a duo collab then you need to actually have duo advertisement ..... just makes it even more painfully obvious. How awkward must it have been to be on that shoot

Reactions: 24
It’s all getting bleeping boring now, cba with either of them. Put your life online? Then face the consequences. Quit the bleeping bullshit.

Reactions: 37
It’s all getting bleeping boring now, cba with either of them. Put your life online? Then face the consequences. Quit the bleeping bullshit.
sanes. Finally unfollowed Syd cause I can’t be arsed with her rude af bs anymore. Not sure how long I’ll carry on with Ell. Ngl haven’t watched their YouTube since before lockdown maybe? Boring af.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like ell has copied syd’s home decor? Unless syd just had to post it first to show people but to me it seems like syd had all these ideas and ell didn’t really know what she wanted? Maybe it was syd’s idea they move in (together) and ell didn’t really want to and that’s caused fall outs?
They havent moved in together?? They live separate but in the same block

Reactions: 1
cant believe how long this tit has been dragged out now. also, anyone noticed syds twitter bio? used to be SYD AND ELL ON YOUTUBE now its just @sydneymaycrouch on instagram. i definitely feel like theyre not coming back to youtube and dont think we’ll get a proper explanation maybe an insta story if we’re lucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
cant believe how long this tit has been dragged out now. also, anyone noticed syds twitter bio? used to be SYD AND ELL ON YOUTUBE now its just @sydneymaycrouch on instagram. i definitely feel like theyre not coming back to youtube and dont think we’ll get a proper explanation maybe an insta story if we’re lucky.
also only joined here to get more insight on whats happening

Reactions: 6
I used to watch their videos a long time ago, always liked Ell more over Syd. There was something about Syd that I just didn’t like but could never put my finger on it. Then I started noticing little things like Syd talking over Ell all the time or when Molly was around they would completely ignore Ell. Basically the definition of “2 is company, 3 is a crowd”. I remember specifically the vlog to Disneyland, Syd was all about Molly and poor Ell never got a look in with either of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They are launching new collections so quick they haven’t even had time to put nr 3 in the sale yet

Reactions: 4
I think we’ll get a ‘statement’ on their stories next week

Pretty sure syd and molly don't even follow ell on Instagram anymore 😐
They do on mine. It’s sad really as they’re like primary school friends if they never speak anymore how sad I bet even their families are upset

Reactions: 12
I feel a bit sorry for both of them tbh. Ell kept Syd grounded and Syd made Ell more fun - neither of them will thrive alone on YT. Neither are entertaining enough to watch without the other

Reactions: 29
although I don't think this will be the case and have to agree that I think there has definitely been a major falling out - but how would people feel if they actually are fine??
It truly doesn't make sense why they are dragging this out in terms of addressing things for so long and they've sort of shot themselves in the foot and trapped themselves into a loose loose loose situation?

Reactions: 5
Syds body looks so much different when she isn’t the one controlling the angles etc

Reactions: 14
I honestly think ell is so much better off without syd. She looks so happy with her boyfriend and her family seem really close and supportive, plus she had a brilliant makeup artist career before they even started YouTube. Syd on the other hand, shes got a botched hairline, only using her boyfriend to fulfill her mixed baby fetish, has an unusual obsession with cinzia and forces friendships with any influencer she can find. I know who I would rather be in this situation 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I do wonder what their families think of this, it's so awkward that they live in the same block because they're inevitably going to bump into each other/their boyfriends when they're visiting. The fact that there wasn't even any promo for the last ITS collection/this collection speaks volumes. I hope it's not a year long contract like Saffron Barker's

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.