SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone on here loves Ell and so do I (over Syd anyway) but they actually both ought be ashamed of themselves - selling off the back of their friendship is so disingenuous and neither of them deserve any support for this collection whilst they refuse to acknowledge it. They claim it’s their “real lives” but they don’t mind using their “real lives” when it’s getting them money and Instagram likes.

Reactions: 51
Thing that annoys me is, if it’s a signed contract of say 6 collections or a year long whatever. I bet none of us thought let alone them they’d fall out, so this is unexpected. IF they were honest said how they have fallen out explained briefly to us as viewers .. and explained they have contacts ads ect to do still as they started this together. I kind of would understand, wouldn’t support them like I hate bin the style. But at least be honest it’s soooo annoying seeing them just not at least tell everyone they aren’t close!!!! Idk that’s my opinion anyway. It’s similar to if you started a buisness with your best friend and you fell out.. you’d have to do certain things still until contracts are over. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
5C83014C-BCA2-4E1A-AE35-311F7A56BB81.jpeg

A39DE9C0-31BA-4B1A-B994-6EBC343F833A.jpeg

How embarrassing, a joint collection but seperate posts of just themselves… so we have to wait till atleast 22nd June for what’s going on, unless they’ve got any more crappy collections planned

Reactions: 21
I get the impression they are both just embarrassed about it all now - they aren’t hyping up the collections like they would have been if they were together and they’ve left it too long to even address anything now.

Reactions: 10
The ITS Instagram always post Jaq Jossa, Billie Faires etc when they launch collections and they’ve never even posted pictures syd and ell wearing theirs or put a post up today announcing the new drop. So weird

Yes look she’s changed it!! This just proves she is playing games with Ell.
To be fair when Ell very first posted hers it didn’t say SydxEll either - it just said In The Style collection launches 22.06.2021

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but feel this might be some kinda publicity stunt to get the Instagram likes/views up? Maybe they both don’t wanna do YouTube anymore and wanna focus on Instagram but they need more interaction so they’re doing this to build up their algorithm

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but feel this might be some kinda publicity stunt to get the Instagram likes/views up? Maybe they both don’t wanna do YouTube anymore and wanna focus on Instagram but they need more interaction so they’re doing this to build up their algorithm
The way it’s going on, if it is they’ll have lost a lot of followers/subscribers… especially the way Syd’s gone around blocking anyone who asks about it or likes a comment asking about it - honestly getting bored of it all now. Wish they’d just admit it and move on but can’t see that happening, especially if they still have contracts etc 😴

Reactions: 17
‘We’ll address this in our own time’ yeah when the In The Style contract has ended 😂😂

Reactions: 32
Another influencer only giving Syd recognition and not a word about Ell. Do we think Syd sent out a mass DM to all the influencers with her side of the story the minute her and Ell fell out :ROFLMAO:

The whole thing is odd, and those clothes are beyond minging.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Has anyone else noticed how Syd has loads of influences comment on her posts but no one supports ell? Feel like she’s got in there and turned people against ell hope I’m wrong though all seems very childish on syds behalf
I grew up in the same town as Syd and Ell and went to the same parties etc as them for years, can confirm Syd has always seemed like a mean girl, very prestige and only cared if you were popular, and Ell was her quiet friend that never got a look in, seemed lovely but always silenced by Syd.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Another influencer only giving Syd recognition and not a word about Ell. Do we think Syd sent out a mass DM to all the influencers with her side of the story the minute her and Ell fell out :ROFLMAO:

The whole thing is odd, and those clothes are beyond minging.
I think Syd has just always wanted to be more of an influencer than Ell so follows and comments on everyone’s photos and wants to be seen as a girls girl supporting everyone. Ell is a bit quieter and more chill and doesn’t really follow that life as much and interact with them

Reactions: 18
Feel like we haven’t seen or heard a lot of molly on Instagram since Portugal either😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.