SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she make it any more obvious she reads here. She literally must be on here 24/7 cause she responds to comments we make instantly!

Reactions: 17
syd honestly makes out she’s the only one to ever have a birthday! I’ve never known anyone go on and on about their birthday as much as her she’s beyond self-absorbed 🤢 also anyone noticed it’s always ell liking all of syd’s posts and syd doesn’t like any of ell’s so clearly syd is the bitter one!
People are commenting on ells last pic that they should tell their fans what’s happening if they’re gonna continue to do brand deals together and make money off of being a duo😂

Reactions: 23
I honestly think If they’d fallen out - no brand deals involved - no money involved then fine take your time in explaining. But the fact that they’re literally SCAMMING their followers into a crappy clothing line thats branded SYDANDELL is absolutely disgusting. Surely the ASA could do something about this it’s so ethically wrong. It seriously says a lot about them and the people still supporting them like Georgia and molly. I know if I was a fan I would not be supporting them anymore once the situation is addressed.

Reactions: 37
Just marking my place on the thread 🙋‍♀️

I saw what Syd said in the comments about them “addressing it in their own time” like okay we respect that but maybe stop telling other people that you and Ell are ‘fine’ if that isn’t the case and that is something that has become very apparent over the last few months?? If you’re not posing anything together then you have to expect that people will speculate and ask questions, so either answer them honestly or don’t answer them at all?

Reactions: 12
Sorry but "if any of you are considering buying this bag" does she not realise she's talking to about 2% of her following!!! She is away in the head and so unrelatable it's, as Syd would say, A PROBLUM
This and her acting as if anyone could jet off to Portugal a few weeks ago .. She’s actually so deluded and has zero sense of reality and the struggles of the pandemic. Remember the days she lived in Primark and Superdrug and it was so refreshing and now shes just another brainwashed influencer

Reactions: 24
Keep spamming them!! I'm baffled how nobody is commenting on ITS posts either! All a bunch of SCAMMERS!

SYD, ELL & IN THE STYLE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

Reactions: 20
Tbh it’s getting boring, they’re getting likes and comments through - like someone previously said they’re still getting publicity even if it’s bad. They will try and drag it out as long as possible and I rate they won’t say anything at all they will just think people have forgotten or it’s “blown over”. I can just imagine the awkwardness if they did a sit down video to address that they’re stopping YouTube😂😂😂

also imagine how awks it would be them doing the ITS shoots together😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
The difference in their captions as well 😬 Ell’s actually acknowledged it’s a joint collection whereas Syd’s like “some of MY side of the collection launches on this date” not even a mention about it being a joint collection….

Edit: obviously they’ve both always had their own sides to the collections but at least acknowledge the fact it’s a joint collab with inthestyle rather than making it about yourself? It just proves even more that something isn’t right between them and we all know who the bitter one is out of the two

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.