SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their excuse will be ell doesn’t want to do YouTube anymore. They won’t address that they have fallen out.

Reactions: 21
I would’ve loved to have seen Syd’s face when Sophia and Cinzia’s collab with Slazenger dropped. A bit more upmarket of a brand then Bin The Style…. Oh wait, Syd has no idea who S&C are, silly me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else feel like ell has copied syd’s home decor? Unless syd just had to post it first to show people but to me it seems like syd had all these ideas and ell didn’t really know what she wanted? Maybe it was syd’s idea they move in (together) and ell didn’t really want to and that’s caused fall outs?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel like ell has copied syd’s home decor? Unless syd just had to post it first to show people but to me it seems like syd had all these ideas and ell didn’t really know what she wanted? Maybe it was syd’s idea they move in (together) and ell didn’t really want to and that’s caused fall outs?
they’re both taking inspiration from each other and what’s trending / popular. neither of them have crazy unique furniture

Reactions: 24
Is Syd the only person with a discount code for Angelle collection? It’s the only one Elle Darby has posted and same with the angelle account. Just seems really weird that they’ve singled her out, why😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t think so… this type of home decor is part of the basic influencer starter pack and they’re both as boring as each other with their home choices

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is my first post, I created an account mainly just to see what was going on with the fall out so can everyone pls ignore my name cause I don’t know how to change it 😂

I honestly feel so sad for Ell at the minute. Whether or not we will ever know the full story to their falling out/who was in the wrong, I don’t know but I just feel like at this point Syd is 100% the one in the wrong.

To me Syd is now coming across as a bit of a bully. She seems to have completely isolated and singled out someone she once (not that long ago) called her ‘best friend’.

I haven’t watched their videos in a while however I did always favour Ell, although I didn’t dislike Syd I didn’t get the best vibes from her but now I know why. She has became a horrible, materialistic and completely out of touch ‘influencer’ I have unfollowed her on insta and won’t support any future projects of hers.

Ell on the other hand, I hope she reads this thread and I hope she knows we are all routing for her! I hope she does well in whatever she goes on to do and most of all I hope she realises that she doesn’t need Syds toxic personality in her life anymore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Syd at the end of bay reveal ‘let me know if any of you have this so we can twin’ Where has the girl gone who used to do primark hauls Superdrug hauls🥺 WHY DOES SHE THINK WE CAN ALL AFFORD DESIGNER can barely afford zara babe

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Syd knows what she’s doing, going to London and meeting with all these influences like Georgia etc, she’s forcing making bonds with these girls before Ell gets the chance - because they won’t be able to be friends with both Syd and Ell. She’s probs sooo busy running around getting her side of the story out before Ell can
Wouldn’t be surprised if she starts licking Sophia and Cinzia’s asses too!!

Is she serious? 😂😂😂
If Ell doesn’t post anything about Syd’s birthday they have deffo fallen out! Or maybe she will to save face and make it seem like they are okay so they don’t get loads of questions👀

Reactions: 14
Sorry but "if any of you are considering buying this bag" does she not realise she's talking to about 2% of her following!!! She is away in the head and so unrelatable it's, as Syd would say, A PROBLUM

Reactions: 28
Syd is so embarassing. Forcing friendships, copying everything cinzia does. Has she ever liked something herself or does she just like whatever cinzia likes? Also, not to mention the way she talks- ‘eeeeek, omgggg, ooopps, ahhhh’ like please stfu, your so cringe

Reactions: 8
Hey SYD

Syd is so embarassing. Forcing friendships, copying everything cinzia does. Has she ever liked something herself or does she just like whatever cinzia likes? Also, not to mention the way she talks- ‘eeeeek, omgggg, ooopps, ahhhh’ like please stfu, your so cringe
It’s really sad how she actually buys every single thing sophia and cinzia do 😂😂😂 and yet she doesn’t “ know them” what a coincidence she’s getting same bag as cinzia everytime okay we all know cinzia copies kylie but whys syd copying cinzia 😂😂 she couldve copied kylie too.. lmao syd do better sis

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Syd really is disgusting how she has treated ell regardless of the situation you don't treat someone who was supposedly your best friend the way she is

Reactions: 21
AE401E92-464E-4591-86BD-B811568EA412.png

Lmao had to point out that’s her inspiration. It’s ok syd we all know you imitate Cinzia😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.