SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly’s just posted a story and they all stayed at Syds :/ feel so bad for ell - she could probs hear them all having fun just sat by herself :(
omg poor ell :( i hope she had her boyfriend with her!! does anyone have a screenshot of this? all i can see on her story is about the starbucks!

Reactions: 3
Syd putting AD in white writing on a white background, will be reporting her straight to ASA! Why do influencers always try and hide AD when it’s blatantly obvious it’s an ad 🙄

Reactions: 20
Syd putting AD in white writing on a white background, will be reporting her straight to ASA! Why do influencers always try and hide AD when it’s blatantly obvious it’s an ad 🙄
i’ve seen influencers put it directly on the ‘x’ in the corner of the screen 😡 seriously pisses me off

Reactions: 9
omg poor ell :( i hope she had her boyfriend with her!! does anyone have a screenshot of this? all i can see on her story is about the starbucks!
Molly’s just posted a story and they all stayed at Syds :/ feel so bad for ell - she could probs hear them all having fun just sat by herself :(
Were you assuming Georgia was there from the Starbucks pic? Mollys middle name is Georgia.

does look like syds though with the egg chair on balcony

Reactions: 3
How has no one mentioned those questions on their instas today 🤣 they were clearly planned questions I bet their management sent in, both answered only a small amount and they were all pretty much the same making sure to get out all the basic info people need, I get why they do it but just think it looks so obvious and overly planned

Reactions: 27
How has no one mentioned those questions on their instas today 🤣 they were clearly planned questions I bet their management sent in, both answered only a small amount and they were all pretty much the same making sure to get out all the basic info people need, I get why they do it but just think it looks so obvious and overly planned
I literally thought exactly that it was the what’s your favourite of each other’s account on each account that did it for me 😂

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else have a feeling maybe Ell could be in the wrong (as much as I hate to say it)? I’d like to think people they know will make their own judgements and for some reason Syd seems to be who they’re siding with. Ell deletes any comment related to the fall out whereas at least Syd addresses it somehow. If really it is just Ell doesn’t want to be friends anymore why is she hiding away from it all so much?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else have a feeling maybe Ell could be in the wrong (as much as I hate to say it)? I’d like to think people they know will make their own judgements and for some reason Syd seems to be who they’re siding with. Ell deletes any comment related to the fall out whereas at least Syd addresses it somehow. If really it is just Ell doesn’t want to be friends anymore why is she hiding away from it all so much?
I don't think people are 'siding' with Syd, in my opinion it just seems like Syd is the type to crawl up people's asses quicker than Ell.
Ell just doesn't seem bothered by it all, maybe she is but is being a lot more mature about it.

Reactions: 17
Syd defo reads this because she on her story talking about how much Invisline is now, after the posts saying she out of touch with her viewers, etc 👀

Reactions: 7
Said this all along … wouldn’t you side with someone who’s in the right? As everyone has. Syds maybe acting out as she’s actually hurt and is just trying to carry on life as normal, going out etc?

Reactions: 6
Said this all along … wouldn’t you side with someone who’s in the right? As everyone has. Syds maybe acting out as she’s actually hurt and is just trying to carry on life as normal, going out etc?
Yeah I agree with you both too, the fact ell’s being silent speaks volumes especially when Syd is saying things like Ell decided not to go to Portugal. If stuff wasn’t true surely she’d defend herself and say the truth!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually starting to this Syd is fiercely loyal and although they’ve always said “no guy would come between us” Ell has never had a boy to know and syd has always just assumed the same back from Ell so when she has pie’d her off for her bf it’s really hit her hard.

It’s similar like say I have always always backed up my brothers in arguements then I’ve had an argument and they’re like haha get on with it it’s really hit me hard and I’ve got bitter about it. I think Syd is acting out from hurt rather that hate .

Hope I make sense 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.