Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we report her for travelling when it isn’t essential? I’m over her bleeping bullshit she deserves to be fined. She has continued to break government guidelines for over a year and is now breaking guidelines of other countries, she so selfish

Reactions: 25
Syd actually doesn’t give an f about covid restrictions.. she’s made that clear since the beginning

Reactions: 12
Im actually baffled how anyone can just so brazenly not care and post it all over their social media’s it’s insane

Reactions: 15
Definitely sounds like Syd wants to carry on and Ell doesn’t
I don’t even blame ell if she wants to stop. She’ll be the one ending up getting all the stick but she’s also the one who’s having to put up with such a toxic fame hungry, money hungry “friend”

Reactions: 15
It’s good to see her mention going to therapy on her stories. She’s gone through so much with her mum etc which is why I think she is the way she is and it’s something I try to keep in mind when scrolling through here. Seems like there’s unresolved issues which have come to light even more so with this Ell situation. Hope it does help and I mean it genuinely as what she’s gone through is traumatic

Reactions: 18
It’s good to see her mention going to therapy on her stories. She’s gone through so much with her mum etc which is why I think she is the way she is and it’s something I try to keep in mind when scrolling through here. Seems like there’s unresolved issues which have come to light even more so with this Ell situation. Hope it does help and I mean it genuinely as what she’s gone through is traumatic
I agree with this. She has had a very hard time but it also doesn’t give her a free pass to talk down on people / treat them like tit

Reactions: 32
I agree with this. She has had a very hard time but it also doesn’t give her a free pass to talk down on people / treat them like tit
Yeah 100%, not excusing her behaviour at all just think it’s the reason for it and it’s good she’s finally working on it

Is she losing followers? She hit 300k in feb after doing a giveaway for followers and now she’s only @ 301k 🤭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.