Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is no one talking about the massive KAREN energy from Syd this morning.

A bank statement or photo of ticket later ain’t going to prove tit 😂
Just watched them, what is putting it on her stories going to do 😂 she is soooo entitled and bratty I actually can’t deal. She’s just showing that she’s never been taught how to own your mistakes and that not everything will go your way in life. She’s probs just posted it on her stories to get her little 12 year old minions to tell her “that’s so not fair” feel like she’s the type to always need to be told she’s right even when she DEFFO is not

Also props to the ticket inspector doing gods work 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is no one talking about the massive KAREN energy from Syd this morning.

A bank statement or photo of ticket later ain’t going to prove tit 😂
why does anyone need to hear this story lmao? it’s hardly a crazy thrilling story time. it’s literally a £20 fine, i’m sure she afford it. she needs to get over these little things instead of having a tantrum and taking it to instagram to moan and call the woman a ‘proper cow’ she’s honestly horrible

Reactions: 4
Her ranting and being a Karen was bad enough.. I didn’t need to hear her making that god awful lip smacking noise about 100 times in her story too 🤢

Reactions: 8
The way she smacks her lips every time sHUT UP

Guessing they’ve got a shoot together today? Interesting 🧐

Reactions: 6
Interesting to see if it's another in the "vile" collection that will be 50% off after 2 weeks to try and get rid of it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to see if they post each other today as it looks like they are working together on a shoot

Reactions: 3
Syd; this werld is out to con peepuw and make monay🤥🤥
Also Syd: buy my ugly ITS collections

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The lip smacking- why does she talk like that??
It’ll be from being on roaccutane I think, both my sister in law do it and they’ve been on/currently on it and it gives you dry and itchy lips for quite a long after (my boyfriends lips were sore for a good 6-13 months after taking it)

Surprise surprise it’s another “exclusive” collection😒 way to promote over consumption and fast fashion

Reactions: 6
If they’ve fallen out and are doing this ITS shoot together then that proves they will put money over morals
If they haven’t fallen out and are doing this ITS shoot together then it proves all this weirdness is for clickbait and views

eitherway this whole thing puts them in a bad light and shows how ungenuine they both are

Reactions: 25
If they’ve fallen out and are doing this ITS shoot together then that proves they will put money over morals
If they haven’t fallen out and are doing this ITS shoot together then it proves all this weirdness is for clickbait and views

eitherway this whole thing puts them in a bad light and shows how ungenuine they both are
Ell posted a video of them together on her story

Reactions: 1
It’ll be from being on roaccutane I think, both my sister in law do it and they’ve been on/currently on it and it gives you dry and itchy lips for quite a long after (my boyfriends lips were sore for a good 6-13 months after taking it)
I was on roaccutane and it defo doesn’t make me do that lips are sore and dry but doesn’t make u smack ur lips or speak significantly different xx

I think they do it to sound stupid because they think sounding vapid is attractive

I literally think their ‘falling out’ was just to get people talking about them… and now they’ve posted about their new ITS drop people are supposed to be so happy to see them back together that it will create some excitement about the collection… 😴

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.