Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is molly in her bleeping flat, as if mixing with Joel, lee, ell, cas, Nan indoors wasn’t enough ?? She’s sure got a lot of bad karma heading her way

Reactions: 25
The fact they still haven’t addressed the fact they’ve fallen out yet are still trying to shift their binthestyle collection as the BFF brand they created just shows they have no integrity or respect for themselves or their supporters. Syd is a disgusting human being that deserves so much bad karma for how ignorant she is and how blatant she is about it too, one day she’ll be brought down to reality and I can’t wait to see her fall flat on her face, she’s gross.

Reactions: 33
The fact they still haven’t addressed the fact they’ve fallen out yet are still trying to shift their binthestyle collection as the BFF brand they created just shows they have no integrity or respect for themselves or their supporters. Syd is a disgusting human being that deserves so much bad karma for how ignorant she is and how blatant she is about it too, one day she’ll be brought down to reality and I can’t wait to see her fall flat on her face, she’s gross.
binthestyle 😂😂😂 excellent

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Newbie here so don’t mind me, but are these two different posts? Why would one be sponsored with less likes than the original?
The likes on the sponsored post are only from people who saw it as the sponsored post, when you click on the comments it should say something like „view more comments on original post“ because Instagram views the posts as two individuals basically

Reactions: 4
The likes on the sponsored post are only from people who saw it as the sponsored post, when you click on the comments it should say something like „view more comments on original post“ because Instagram views the posts as two individuals basically
Thank you ☺💗

Reactions: 1
I reckon they ‘update’ us after the launch of their new ITS range basically saying that they’ve decided to stop youtube/have fallen out/ decided to do it separately. Will look stupid as f after launching another collaboration together but i guess they may have had to fulfil a contract for ITS. Personally i think it’s beyond rude how they’ve let it go on this long without giving any explanation. It’s obvious they’re spending barely any time together from stories, the ITS shoot looked forced, no behind the scenes anything really, i’ll be surprised if they are still friends.

Reactions: 17
Syd losing her passport, paying 160 for a new one then finding her old one is the kind of bad karma I like to see 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I reckon they ‘update’ us after the launch of their new ITS range basically saying that they’ve decided to stop youtube/have fallen out/ decided to do it separately. Will look stupid as f after launching another collaboration together but i guess they may have had to fulfil a contract for ITS. Personally i think it’s beyond rude how they’ve let it go on this long without giving any explanation. It’s obvious they’re spending barely any time together from stories, the ITS shoot looked forced, no behind the scenes anything really, i’ll be surprised if they are still friends.
Do we really still feel like they’ve fell out? I lean towards yes but then I’m sort of unsure at the same time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.