Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on roaccutane and it defo doesn’t make me do that lips are sore and dry but doesn’t make u smack ur lips or speak significantly different xx
it doesn’t change your voice no that’s just syd being a duck 😂 but both my sister in laws smack their lips like that cos of the dryness and it winds me up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Elle would never wear that though maybe Syd but ells fashion is simple n boring no way does she wear this out she wears joggers,jumpers and maxi dresses

Reactions: 6
I feel awkward watching them together (stories) I feel like it’s so forced

Reactions: 15
Guys what the duck are these outfits and why is elles bandanna so low on her forehead and her crotch of her jeans so baggy omg nooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no amount of money from in the vile would make me pretend I love this

Guys what the duck are these outfits and why is elles bandanna so low on her forehead and her crotch of her jeans so baggy omg nooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no amount of money from in the vile would make me pretend I love this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hahaha i love that in the vile has caught on now muahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who reckons they will do a ‘comeback’ YouTube video on Sunday to try and flog their latest tat from in the vile as it’s coming out next Wednesday 😂

Reactions: 21
9D3BCC07-AED0-46E8-B332-51E8F746FC6A.png
Ffs bet they go to mollys house next week or something ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know you’re allowed now but seems mental to me

Reactions: 19
fine they can afford it but come on don’t rub it in other peoples faces, in couple days time you want people to buy your cheap tit from INS to fund your trip to Portugal. Ahh these people don’t deserve platforms

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tbf there’s return flights from Heathrow next week to faro for £101 so it’s not too bad! But I still don’t think they should be going lol

I thought you’re allowed to go but Portugal aren’t actually allowing UK citizens in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.