Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has annoyed me massively!!
I work front line for the prison service & haven’t been offered it yet! (I’m 26 btw) yet she can have hers!! 😡😡😡
It’s so crap!! My partner is in the police and hasn’t been offered his either and now tested covid positive last week yet Mrs. Break covid rules at every opportunity has got hers 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It sucks that she got it before other people but if anyone was offered one right now they’d accept it! As long as people are getting vaccinated is still one step in the right direction! And hopefully miss super spreader doesn’t get covid now and infect everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she managed to keep her mouth shut about getting the vaccine

Reactions: 5
HOW DID SHE GET HER VACCINE!!!!!!!!!!!
Her reasoning was not valid too so god only knows how anybody allowed that. Can you get it privately? If so I sure bleeping hope she did otherwise that’s selfish as duck.

Reactions: 1
You can't get it privately no and I find it disgusting she's been breaking all the rules but as she's her nans so called 'carer' and has to take her to appointments and so forth she was offered it and only rightly accepted it im 26 with bad asthma and was offered it so had it done (can I add I work in a school) and my partner works on the railway and was offered it due to being within my household so took it. A lot of things get debated on here but I think its only right things about the vaccine etc shouldn't be discussed as no matter what we are all going to have the different views on the matter. Every local doctors is offering different on different grounds.

Reactions: 10
I know in Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire & Buckinghamshire they had spare vaccines due to some areas having low take ups and didn’t want it to go to waste, maybe that’s how she got it

Reactions: 2
In derby a lot of people had booked and never shown up for their vaccines so some people got contacted on the same day to see if they wanted it so they didn't go to waste. Why people booked but never shown up I really dont know but they key goal for everyone is to get vaccinated so if anyone is offered and wants it it would be very stupid to turn your nose up at it

Let her get vaccinated at least when she’s meeting half the town she can feel like she’s not doing anything wrong lol. She saw her man multiple times before the vaccine highly doubt her Nan was the main reason she wanted it. Probs to defend herself if to ever be called out. Getting the vaccine doesn’t mean u can’t catch it I swear like you’re just at a lower risk if none. Still have to be careful

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed this, she edits her hip dips out of every photo on her feed but forgets we can literally see them on her stories. Doesn’t realise that her followers would actually appreciate seeing something like hip dips on an influencer rather than editing their body to yet another unrealistic body standard
i have the exact same body as syd and i used to really appreciate her showing it because it made me feel better. her editing her hip dips out makes me feel like tit, i’m sure it’s the case for so many others too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her reasoning was not valid too so god only knows how anybody allowed that. Can you get it privately? If so I sure bleeping hope she did otherwise that’s selfish as duck.
Lol chill people, I got the vaccine 4 weeks ago by calling up my local vaccine centre and getting put on a list. The next day I get a call saying they had so many no shows and had left over vaccine so I could have it, so it’s really not that uncommon! It was good Friday so maybe I got lucky, but yeah it’s not so abnormal.

Reactions: 13
There was a loophole on the online booking system where you could say you’re a carer, and lots of people had their vaccines early by doing that. Thankfully that option isn’t available anymore, but that’s definitely what she did because she said about taking her nan to appointment and stuff which lets be honest is bs

Reactions: 5
I’m 24 I live near syd&ell and I was offered my vaccine back in February so it’s not that crazy she’s had hers

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean this horribly but ell’s legs look so big compared to her body in the new pics, does she have some sort of condition?

I don’t mean this horribly but ell’s legs look so big compared to her body in the new pics, does she have some sort of condition?
Lipedema or something I’d say! Similiar to what shounagh from love island had.. just fatty deposits in legs that is near impossible to get rid of

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.