Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the replies on in the style twitter people are constantly messaging them Asking why they haven’t received their refunds and why do their clothes look nothing like the models wear 🤣

Reactions: 8
guYs my nEw ITS cOllecTion by mE will be released tomorrow at 6pm

that’s right they are literally asking anyone to do it nowadays, my mums collection is the week after
Don’t miss out luvs x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you look at the replies on in the style twitter people are constantly messaging them Asking why they haven’t received their refunds and why do their clothes look nothing like the models wear 🤣
I got a refund once and they took £5 from it I was so confused cause I didn’t even get the item

It’s so obvious they don’t acc put effort into the collection they just maybe choose a few clothes and that’s it. If they really did these clothes it would take months even up to a year. The clothes have no personal touch to them. Saffron has come out w so many collections w Miami and stuff on it

Unpopular opinion but Ell is gorgeous I’m sorry she’s really outshining Syd like maybe her personality isn’t the best but visually she’s 100% imo like she’s really having a glow up n finding herself physically. Whereas Syd is having a downfall I use to think she was so pretty but her personality shat on that Ell is kinda morphing into a conventional body slim wait bigger bum and thighs and ngl I’m kinda here for it sorry
DB2C22E4-F3D9-47E3-BBC5-C082A007119A.png

BUTTTT in saying that .... who is this photoshop girl
02A78080-F6FD-4A11-ABBF-B168B8165112.png

Reactions: 11
I agree Ell is naturally prettier. She doesn’t try too hard. Ell’s body shape is lovely and I think she’s growing in confidence. Syd loves herself too much when she really shouldn’t. And also, she needs a refund on that forehead cos it looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else find it really bitchy how up saffron barkers arse Syd is ever since her and ell fell out with Lucy flight, knowing saffron and Lucy don’t get on... before when they were friends with Lucy they never interacted with saffron now syd loves her 🙄 she’s soooo bitchy!
also agree with what everyone says about ell being naturally stunning, syd just looks tacky with a tit forehead lol

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else find it really bitchy how up saffron barkers arse Syd is ever since her and ell fell out with Lucy flight, knowing saffron and Lucy don’t get on... before when they were friends with Lucy they never interacted with saffron now syd loves her 🙄 she’s soooo bitchy!
also agree with what everyone says about ell being naturally stunning, syd just looks tacky with a tit forehead lol
Why dont Saffron and Lucy get on??

Reactions: 2
Why dont Saffron and Lucy get on??
They used to be really close and did YouTube videos together and Lucy used to go on holiday with saffron and her family etc and then they stopped hanging out and Lucy said it was because they had different interests etc and in one of syd and ells vidoes someone asked them ‘do you like saffron’ and think they responded something like ‘obviously Lucy is our best friend so we wouldn’t hang out with her but we don’t dislike her blah blah’

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Such a good spot! Syd seems very spiteful and beggy. Wouldn’t put it past her, I find some of her stories soooo intimidating she just gives me those vibes

Reactions: 7
As soon as they started hinting at this collection with ITS i thought oh makes sense why Syd has been bum sucking Saff for months now

Reactions: 4
What I’ve noticed is the main issues people have w Syd and Ell are w Syd. Maybe Ell hides her stuff fair but Syd seems so problematic

Reactions: 10
For someone who did a fashion degree those clothes look tit and look like every other single fashion item that already exists

• Haha
Is it standard practice for anyone who lands a deal with In the Style to talk about how inclusive they are 🙄 Swear I read the same tripe every time

Syd is an absolute beg and it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
1A42F60B-C16A-4BAF-8AFB-C02365DB4AA0.png

it always confuses me when people say these things. It must be exaggerated? I can’t imagine any teacher talking to a student like that. Unless syd was just that much of an uncontrollable brat that caused the teacher to lose her patience that badly😂
Whenever syd posts photos of her as a child I do just think brat though 😬 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 40
it always confuses me when people say these things. It must be exaggerated? I can’t imagine any teacher talking to a student like that. Unless syd was just that much of an uncontrollable brat that caused the teacher to lose her patience that badly😂
Because she still is a brat 😂 she’s never grown out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 379807
Does she really think a collab with a tit clothing brand is a massive achievement?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Syd sweetie, how do I put this....your old Geography teacher DOESN'T GIVE A duck ABOUT YOU. Getting Gab Lindley vibes here, trying to prove the 'haters' wrong. Maybe she just said that uni isn't for everyone and Syd ran away with it,

Reactions: 34
Syd sweetie, how do I put this....your old Geography teacher DOESN'T GIVE A duck ABOUT YOU. Getting Gab Lindley vibes here, trying to prove the 'haters' wrong. Maybe she just said that uni isn't for everyone and Syd ran away with it,
Exactly! If I had just achieved something I considered big and a life goal the first thing I think about wouldn’t be my geography teacher 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 379807
I went to the same school and had the same geography teacher who was lovely and genuinely never said anything horrible to anyone. Hope she doesn’t get hate as a result of them posting comments about her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.