Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NBUTGTDDU

What blows my mind is that Syd can PUBLICLY post the name of her teacher ‘exposing’ her to her thousands of followers or that she can complain about a costa employee (for not making a drink which literally isn’t on their menu lmao) whilst also naming the store on her stories for everyone to see. But no one seems to have a problem with this and often sides with her.

Yet when people PRIVATELY message her calling her out for breaking lockdown rules, they’re nasty trolls and vile bullies who shouldn’t be allowed on the platform and she also blasts them on her stories? If they’re bullies then what does that make her?

make it make sense

Reactions: 42

Disneyprincess

Did anyone see syds story the other day when she said they’ve met so many fans for photos and no one wanted syd to be in them, they were only interested in ell 🤣 syd reckons it’s because no one regosnied her with her new hair.. no hun it’s because no one likes you

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Tigertheboxerdog

1A42F60B-C16A-4BAF-8AFB-C02365DB4AA0.png

it always confuses me when people say these things. It must be exaggerated? I can’t imagine any teacher talking to a student like that. Unless syd was just that much of an uncontrollable brat that caused the teacher to lose her patience that badly😂
Whenever syd posts photos of her as a child I do just think brat though 😬 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Kiwigal

Oh my god, I’ve just been watching their new video. I can not believe Syd when ell is feeling sick in the car and tells a story of how the last time ell did this she had a panic attack. Or ‘this little girl’ had a panic attack is the words she used about ell. She then turns to ell after telling the story and mockingly says ‘why you gunna have a panic attack...’ And proceeds to smirk. ( around 10 mins for reference) How has El not punched her in the face by now? Fully mocking her and pretty much everyone who suffers from anxiety?? I’m actually baffled after watching that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

hmchmcl

lmao syd is obsessed with telling us she’s ‘friends’ with molly mae- it’s obvious the person who asked meant the hamster molly
Imagine being hamster Molly seeing this and being like... Oh, am I not the main mol?

lmao syd is obsessed with telling us she’s ‘friends’ with molly mae- it’s obvious the person who asked meant the hamster molly
"Different moll but rare" are you having a laugh? You've defo posted it about 8 times since Molly Mae went into love island

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Tigertheboxerdog

hahaha on their new vlog I’m just skipping through all their boring talking but Syds going on about cooking extra meals to save her time in the day when she’s working and Joel says “you don’t even work” 😂 even her brother knows her jobs a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ItsEmmie

Wonder if they’ll still go the Bahamas in Jan hope it gets cancelled
Does anyone else ever just sit and think when these influencers promoting any old shit have multiple luxury holidays a year seem so ungrateful but people who work themselves to the bone are lucky to get a Tenerife or butlins holiday in, like how messed up is that? I honestly hope some day soon all this influencer stuff dries up (doubt it) I don’t want my niece to grow up idolising people like this, they don’t deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

shuluver99

I’m sure someone’s probs mentioned this but makes me laugh anyways. When syd said they couldn’t have copied Sophia and cinzia’a vid idea cos she hadn’t heard of them or whatever but...
D3516F3D-46F7-495D-8F0B-E0DE6814CCA9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

KMtm

8101C75D-90DE-4422-BB73-CF1EBD259A71.jpeg

I was the one who messaged her pointing out the fact that her boyfriend was in her nans house. And I did this because the only reason she claimed to be allowed to see her nan was because she was a single person household. If that was the case her bf shouldn’t have been going over there with her? Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because I understand things can be confusing. However her response was extremely bitchy and she didn’t even answer my point at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

lcat1996

I wish Syd would stop going on about how she needs to relax... You've been on more holidays during the global pandemic than people go on in years...

Reactions: 35

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Syd sweetie, how do I put this....your old Geography teacher DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. Getting Gab Lindley vibes here, trying to prove the 'haters' wrong. Maybe she just said that uni isn't for everyone and Syd ran away with it,

Reactions: 34

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg new here. Another thread I NEEDED. I HATE these girls (Syd more) - my hate goes waaay back to a video where they said syds mum died of a drug overdose but wasn’t a ‘druggie’ and her families not like that, she just got into the wrong crowd. Felt like she was saying because they have money it makes her better and she fell into the wrong crowd. Regardless, she was still a drug addict and addiction doesn’t discriminate.

In more recent events, if I have to hear one more video about why they haven’t moved yet. Literally NOBODY cares. People are losing their homes and you’ve still got one and you’re crying on YT. Talk about first world problems. 😴😴

Reactions: 33

Tigertheboxerdog

The fact that she claims “trolls” are soooo horrible but she’s tagged Costa and the store he worked at hoping he’s going to get in some kind of trouble for this? For not making her a drink that isn’t technically allowed? She’s more annoying every day

poppyjones

unfollowed syd after that costa post, i’m 18 and been in minimum wage jobs for two years and people like that can ruin your day.

Melier

VIP Member
View attachment 379807
it always confuses me when people say these things. It must be exaggerated? I can’t imagine any teacher talking to a student like that. Unless syd was just that much of an uncontrollable brat that caused the teacher to lose her patience that badly😂
Whenever syd posts photos of her as a child I do just think brat though 😬 oops
Does she really think a collab with a shit clothing brand is a massive achievement?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I agree Ell is naturally prettier. She doesn’t try too hard. Ell’s body shape is lovely and I think she’s growing in confidence. Syd loves herself too much when she really shouldn’t. And also, she needs a refund on that forehead cos it looks shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32