Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 379807
it always confuses me when people say these things. It must be exaggerated? I can’t imagine any teacher talking to a student like that. Unless syd was just that much of an uncontrollable brat that caused the teacher to lose her patience that badly😂
Whenever syd posts photos of her as a child I do just think brat though 😬 oops
I’ll take ‘things that didn’t happen’ for $500 please

Reactions: 14
I went to the same school and had the same geography teacher who was lovely and genuinely never said anything horrible to anyone. Hope she doesn’t get hate as a result of them posting comments about her 😬
Removed by request

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Syd thinks she’s a rapper with her ‘my geography teacher said I’d never amount to anything’ bars and it’s actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at syds insta stories and looks like some breaking of the lockdown rules will happen

Reactions: 4
This isn’t just specific to Syd & Ell but their stories today made me think it again I HATE when influencers say

‘you’re not ready for this collection’

duck off mate. Not ready for what exactly??? Cheap af clothing, tit quality made in a sweatshop somewhere that is the same as every other influencers range. Not to mention everyone already guessed what it was and it’ll be £5 next week. Jog on!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Neville! Haven’t seen anything on her stories!
she deffo posted something about it. I follow her and she posted 3 different stories yesterday; one of the announcement, and then Syd and Ell’s separate posts about the collection :)

Reactions: 1
Iv watched the first outfit and it is sooo ill fitting.. that whole outfit will set you back £65. Its literally market stall clothing not worth more than £5 for each itsm
That awful looks so tacky and I’m sure it feels bad quality as well

Reactions: 5
Its like its a bunch of clothes that in the style couldnt sell previously and just relabelled it and gave them a collection

Reactions: 11
I get the vibe that Ell doesn’t even wna be doing things like this but Syd is prob in charge of everything 🙄 I’d personally find it more of an embarrassment than an achievement to have a collection with ITS they have such a tit reputation

Reactions: 22
she deffo posted something about it. I follow her and she posted 3 different stories yesterday; one of the announcement, and then Syd and Ell’s separate posts about the collection :)
Ah thank you! I must have viewed her story too late cos i didn’t notice these!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.