Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t touch ITS with a barge pole let alone their collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I brought a jumper from a Laura Stone ITS collection a few years ago, scrolled through their website a few weeks ago and saw they’re selling the EXACT same jumper in the Charlotte Crosby range now. There’s no way these influencers have much involvement in these collars, they just slap a name on the front of it, get some pics in it and go

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Are in the style just doing collections with anyone now??? Don’t think syd and ell really deserve to be up there with some of the people they’ve had collections with previously...

Reactions: 18
Can’t be arsed with Syd and Ell thinking they’re “it” because they’re doing a collection with In the Style. It’s not that great

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They stopped promoting their skinny dip collection now. At least put some energy into it but no, it’s sooo hard 🥱

Reactions: 14
I don’t really know who this Jayde Pierce is but she has a lotttt more followers than Syd.. are they actually friends or is it another Molly mae situation?

Reactions: 11
I don’t really know who this Jayde Pierce is but she has a lotttt more followers than Syd.. are they actually friends or is it another Molly mae situation?
They’ve met each other at a couple of events, I wouldn’t say they’re friends they wouldn’t ever meet up and have a coffee or just for the sake of seeing each other unless there’s a brand or event involved. Just Syd being Syd, she loves claiming she’s besties with everyone she’s crossed paths with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’ve met each other at a couple of events, I wouldn’t say they’re friends they wouldn’t ever meet up and have a coffee or just for the sake of seeing each other unless there’s a brand or event involved. Just Syd being Syd, she loves claiming she’s besties with everyone she’s crossed paths with
I assumed so! So weird she wished happy birthday to Jaydes child on her story. So desperate

They’re closer than her and Molly Mae, she’s on Jayde’s close friends story / vice versa (I think from a SS I saw) on insta so I guess close enough for that but Syd is a beg. I like Jayde 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope this collection doesn’t sell out. Their fans are 12, ITS is overpriced, and it’s January so nobody wants to spend money. I hope it’s the biggest flop.

I hope this collection doesn’t sell out. Their fans are 12, ITS is overpriced, and it’s January so nobody wants to spend money. I hope it’s the biggest flop.
But it’s such ‘great quality for affordable prices guys’ 🙄🙄🙄 in the style are the worst for releasing so many collections, fast fashion at its finest!
Also what’s with the tennis rackets on the jumpers?? 🤣

Reactions: 11
Collections called lockdown 3.0 yet they’re one of the reasons lockdown is extended! (Not just them personally, but stupid influencers who can’t stick to rules 😡)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.