Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off syd saying your links ‘don’t work on here’ on your home account with only 16K. What a load of BS of course they do but you’ve linked it on your real story where you have got more followers so you get more money from the affiliate link. This girl disgusts me
you need 10k to post links or have a verified account so yep she’s full of tit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
duck off syd saying your links ‘don’t work on here’ on your home account with only 16K. What a load of BS of course they do but you’ve linked it on your real story where you have got more followers so you get more money from the affiliate link. This girl disgusts me
She’s clearly trying to save up for another hair line surgery to correct the botched one

Reactions: 7
Really winds me up when influencers call a flat an "apartment" to sound posh. It's a bleeping FLAT get over yourself. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 23
The only way ITS seem to make sales these days is selling their collections as “collabs” with “influencers”. Soooo many people have ITS collabs now it doesn’t make sydandell special at all. It will flop and be in the 80% sale section after a month

Reactions: 21
I’m confused how ITS have so many collars. Do they jsut make clothes and influencers slap their names on it cause no way they had time to sit n plan all outfits and clothes in detail

Reactions: 4
I’m confused how ITS have so many collars. Do they jsut make clothes and influencers slap their names on it cause no way they had time to sit n plan all outfits and clothes in detail
they did a BBC documentary last year which showed the behind the scenes, worth watching it was interesting

Reactions: 6
They so have a line with in the style coming 😭
Shock another influencer with a tacky in the style clothing line which looks exactly the same as every other collection they release! Will deffo be 80% off after a week 😂 in the style constantly release new collections like every week with different influencers, think it’s the only way they can sell their tit clothes

Reactions: 12
Maybe unpopular opinion but ITS has Zara prices for PLT quality.
100% agree! They also always claim ‘limited stock’ ‘get it before it’s gone’ ‘everything sold out’ and then what you know it’s all in 70% off sale or £5 each less than a month later

Reactions: 12
Maybe unpopular opinion but ITS has Zara prices for PLT quality.
I bought one thing from ITS. Was saffron barker first collection. A playsuit thingy. When it came it was completely different because they hid the fact that it had a popper on it so wasn’t a v neck at all I think they must have tucked it in, I washed it once and it completely faded. Never ever again.
also can we stop with the joggers and cropped hoodie. It’s bleeping cold.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.