Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Mukbung syd is telling a story about a girl who unfollowed her because syds photos effected the girls self esteem. She goes on to say she sent the girl a voice note asking her why she unfollowed her but pointed out that she still followed Ell 😂 can’t help but feel like this is such a dig at Ell and how she thinks she’s the best looking out the pair
Syd if your reading this, everyone knows Ell is the better looking one, the girl only had a low self esteem looking at your pictures because they are extremely edited. In reality, no one is jealous of you, especially with that hairline. please be humble and stop putting ell down to make yourself feel better. Sorry if I’m being mean but her ego is getting way too big

Reactions: 19
Influencers and celebrities deserve to be discussed. If you’re gonna censor your comments everytime someone questions you, gossip sites are inevitable. If you can’t handle everyone not believing and defending everything you do, don’t be an influencer. Your job is to influence. If you do crappy things people WILL speculate. These girls are so entitled, at least most celebrities know how to ignore rumours.

Reactions: 12
Influencers and celebrities deserve to be discussed. If you’re gonna censor your comments everytime someone questions you, gossip sites are inevitable. If you can’t handle everyone not believing and defending everything you do, don’t be an influencer. Your job is to influence. If you do crappy things people WILL speculate. These girls are so entitled, at least most celebrities know how to ignore rumours.
The clue is in the word - INFLUENCER. you’re supposed to be influencing people. if you’re setting a bad example or doing something wrong, of course people are going to say something about it!

Reactions: 4
Their thumbnail for the new vid is quite bad 😬 copying Sophia and Cinzia ain’t working out gals
Have you seen the comment on YouTube? Someone said Sophia and cinzia vibes and it’s blatantly syd replying because she’s being all arsey saying ‘we actually filmed this over a week ago blah blah’ god she gets so defensive over everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t watch them but I heard Syd had a hair transplant? Someone please indulge me and tell me where I can see this or read about it😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch them but I heard Syd had a hair transplant? Someone please indulge me and tell me where I can see this or read about it😂
She’s had her hairline lowered. I don’t think she’s confirmed it or anything but it’s kinda obvious. I think someone posted a comparison picture a few pages back!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Really cannot bare Syd - I’ve followed these two for a couple of years on YT and Instagram but I’ve had to unfollow Syd - her ego and arrogance is off the scale, she makes me cringe.

I would LOVE her to voicenote me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really cannot bare Syd - I’ve followed these two for a couple of years on YT and Instagram but I’ve had to unfollow Syd - her ego and arrogance is off the scale, she makes me cringe.

I would LOVE her to voicenote me 😂😂
Really gone off syd since she broke up with Dan. Also has anyone seen ells story of the carpet cleaners where she’s filming right next to him no social distancing. If it’s an essential thing her family should be in a separate room while he completes the carpets

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Really gone off syd since she broke up with Dan. Also has anyone seen ells story of the carpet cleaners where she’s filming right next to him no social distancing. If it’s an essential thing her family should be in a separate room while he completes the carpets
Syd did a similar story about the same company the other day stood right next to them 🙄 How is that even allowed to go on and even if it is Syd and Ell don’t need to be next to them

I’ve always felt like ell was the prettier of the two, she just seems more natural and less try-hard. I find syd’s pictures cringeworthy sometimes because she tries to pose so much

Reactions: 14
Before and after, idk guys, the before was sooo much better, suited her features and height... now it just looks dodgy
She looks so much better before with her natural forehead! She looks ridiculous now and I think that’s why she won’t address the fact she’s had the procedure done because deep down I think she probably regrets it because it looks dodgy!

Why are her and syd having carpet cleaner people gifted to them anyway they’re nobodies and their 12 year old followers aren’t exactly going to Need their services! Seems they accept anything if it’s gifted to them

Before and after, idk guys, the before was sooo much better, suited her features and height... now it just looks dodgy
What a glow down- I feel like even her style and makeup has gone downhill too. Her outfits always look badly put together and don’t get me started on her eyebrows and lips 😬

New thread guys, carry on here 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.