Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the prices of the items, so overpriced it’s crazy

Reactions: 11
I’ve got to admit Syd puts in 90% of the effort between these two. Maybe ell’s effort is more in the background but if it wasn’t for syd I feel like these two would be washed up by now (I wish). Ell is getting a very easy and lazy ride 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve got to admit Syd puts in 90% of the effort between these two. Maybe ell’s effort is more in the background but if it wasn’t for syd I feel like these two would be washed up by now (I wish). Ell is getting a very easy and lazy ride 😂
I think they mentioned once Ell does more of the editing side

Reactions: 4
i don’t actually think Ell would be a youtuber/influencer if it wasn’t for Syd. I definitely think she would’ve been the one to push for it which is why they’re a duo. Syd needed Ell for all the behind the scenes stuff

Reactions: 7
i don’t actually think Ell would be a youtuber/influencer if it wasn’t for Syd. I definitely think she would’ve been the one to push for it which is why they’re a duo. Syd needed Ell for all the behind the scenes stuff
Yeah you can tell ell isn’t cut out for the influencer world, as much as I prefer her to syd she is quite boring on social media etc, she should have stuck as a makeup artist! Syd loves being an influencer because she clearly loves being the centre of attention

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker first time poster but does it annoy anyone else when they say "simple but effective" 🙄😂 lol they say it in EVERY haul or whenever they're showing clothes!

Why is it ITS have finally done a collection that’s sort of different to their usual stuff, and it’s all absolutely disgusting. Doesn’t help that it’s syd and ells collection too 🤣

• Haha
ITS has never sat well w me. When I saw saffron’s collection I was like ‘this is the best I’ve ever seen from them’ and even then it was still mostly dull and cheap looking. I feel like ITS relies on big names to get sales, otherwise they just wouldn’t. Their stuff is rubbish. And syd and ells bits look absolutely dry and cheap too.

Reactions: 19
Loved their reality check on Instagram this morning! Great to know I’m not the only one who has a bit of podge after this Xmas 😂

I’ll give them credit for doing the reality check on Instagram, it really helps to normalize all bodies which is great xx

Reactions: 6
The the reality check is great but Syd must be fuming how fit Elle has gotten I can picture her making toxic funny comments and passing it as banter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.