Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting when they move into their new apartment they’ll be going round each other’s all the time and having their boyfriends over too and claiming it’s a ‘support bubble’ or ‘work bubble’ absolute jokers.

Reactions: 14
I sooo wish syd and ell were getting the same amount of backlash that Hannah mads and Rachel are right now about breaking COVID rules. Somone posted on the Madison Sarah thread that they read syd and ell have been partying too, but this wasn’t further explained for followed up.
I’m hoping it will come in time and they’re finally exposed for the selfish girls they are 🤞🏼
ETA I’ll manifest it at 11:11 tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 22
I sooo wish syd and ell were getting the same amount of backlash that Hannah mads and Rachel are right now about breaking COVID rules. Somone posted on the Madison Sarah thread that they read syd and ell have been partying too, but this wasn’t further explained for followed up.
I’m hoping it will come in time and they’re finally exposed for the selfish girls they are 🤞🏼
ETA I’ll manifest it at 11:11 tomorrow 😂
I saw this!! Is there proof they were at parties??

I wouldn’t say they’ve been having parties but they’ve definitely got the biggest “support bubble” know to man. Syd had people round for her birthday, they went to Molly’s for her birthday, went out to dinners when we weren’t supposed to mix households, they’ve both seen their boyfriends and Ell went to Cornwall with her boyfriend even when they weren’t supposed to leave their area / let alone meet. Throughout Syd has seen her Nan and Joel 🙄

Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t say they’ve been having parties but they’ve definitely got the biggest “support bubble” know to man. Syd had people round for her birthday, they went to Molly’s for her birthday, went out to dinners when we weren’t supposed to mix households, they’ve both seen their boyfriends and Ell went to Cornwall with her boyfriend even when they weren’t supposed to leave their area / let alone meet. Throughout Syd has seen her Nan and Joel 🙄
Syd explained this to us guys ... she’s a ✨single house hold✨ even though she was living with Nan and then her boyfriend and then moved in with Ell so this gives her the privilege to do whatever the hell she wants whilst the rest of us stay in our houses with our households and see nobody else for eternity 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Syd explained this to us guys ... she’s a ✨single house hold✨ even though she was living with Nan and then her boyfriend and then moved in with Ell so this gives her the privilege to do whatever the hell she wants whilst the rest of us stay in our houses with our households and see nobody else for eternity 🙄🙄
Saw Uncle Lee for his bday as well, what an essential meet 🤥

Reactions: 12
If you google support bubbles it does actually say once you form a support bubble you shouldn’t keep switching who’s in your support bubble and as we know syd has had Nan, joel, ell, uncle lee, molly and her boyfriend all in her support bubbles. That’s at least 5/6 support bubbles. They need to be slapped with a big 10K fine tbh

Someone dm primark warning them not to Colab with syd and ell as it really would not be beneficial to them to colab with rule breakers and law breakers. Haha

Reactions: 16
I feel so sure that this “break” is because Syd is going on holiday, even her story posts have nothing that can show whether she’s home or not, very sus.

Reactions: 16
I feel so sure that this “break” is because Syd is going on holiday, even her story posts have nothing that can show whether she’s home or not, very sus.
Bets on Dubai with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 14
If she catches COVID she’ll probably do a Zara Holland from love island and either try flee or keep it a secret and carry on like she hasn’t got it

Reactions: 5
Hmm only stories are her in bed but no surroundings or anything idk maybe she is home. She’s trying to be mysterious and get people speculating 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hmm only stories are her in bed but no surroundings or anything idk maybe she is home. She’s trying to be mysterious and get people speculating 🙄
she truly may be ill but she usually spams her stories and she hasn’t posted at all, which seems out of character even if she is ill i’m sure she would still post outfit links and stuff

Reactions: 4
I bet Syd has moved in with her boyfriend as the new owners have moved into her family home that’s why she’s not showing us much!

Reactions: 7
I bet Syd has moved in with her boyfriend as the new owners have moved into her family home that’s why she’s not showing us much!
If she’s sick that’s selfish of her to potentially make them sick (covid or not)

Reactions: 3
duck off syd saying your links ‘don’t work on here’ on your home account with only 16K. What a load of BS of course they do but you’ve linked it on your real story where you have got more followers so you get more money from the affiliate link. This girl disgusts me

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.