Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Syd will not stop constantly exploiting this kid for money and it’s disgusting. It is very rare that ocean isn’t in a video with her, their ad for the cinema, ocean didn’t need to be in that, every makeup ad etc. I knew she would ramp up ads for baby related things with ocean in but why is this baby an influencer too? Vile.

Reactions: 9

coopers

Her tiktok about not having baby blues and post-partum depression.. it’s so easy not to suffer these things when you’re still getting your constant streams of income, you’re getting gifts sent to you every week from brands for both your baby and yourself, you’re going on holiday every month and you don’t have to worry about going back to work. I think she’s just so insensitive because her life hasn’t changed like a typical mums would have. There’s probably loads more things I can list on this topic but we would be here all day 🫠
This is the one I thought may have been a dig at Molly Mae considering she’s mentioned a few times how difficult she found adjusting to motherhood, how she had sleep training from young, Nannie’s etc.. maybe Syd’s bitter her bestie Molly Mae has never bought her a ski trip like she has Tayla 😂

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I’m so fed up of Ells “what I eat in a day”, she eats the same bloody thing everyday

laulau29

Chatty Member
In Molly’s new video she says she has to go to Coachella next year, yet when her and Syd went all they did was complain about how overrated it is and they couldn’t wait for it to be over
I reckon syd hated it and molly felt like she had to pretend she hated it too

anonymous_flower

I check in on this thread every so often and find it absolutely HILARIOUS that Molly is talked about more than Ell 💀

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Ell filmed a what I eat in a day on TikTok but also vlogged the same day for her YouTube. So we saw what she ate twice 🙄🙄🙄 She even said the exact same thing about the food in both her TikTok and her vlog too 🙄🙄 So boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sophiadee

VIP Member
She talks so slow and she ALWAYS pauses between "another" and "wieiad" like she goes "Welcome back to another ..... What I eat in a day"

I'm gonna be honest she shouldn't be an influencer or whatever she is because her life is SO BORING to watch and the only reason she does this is because it's what she fell into when she was younger
I used to think this but I don’t think that’s the case. She posts pictures with her friends, bf, PR and influencer events on her stories quite a bit like she seems to have a good life. Just as much as Syd seems to. I just think the difference is the personality and privacy. Syd is more outgoing, engaging and willing to share a lot more. Ell will post a picture with a couple words if that and be done, like tell us what you did today, take us to the event, talk through what you got sent, ootd, even a random thought/ funny story etc. Just do your job ffs 🤣🤣 document your life. More than food as well 😴. Both her and her manager are slacking massively but that could be to do with her not being right for the job.

Srb93

I wonder why Molly Mae preferred tayla over syd as she invited them both to her baby shower. I bet syds secretly fuming she can’t be Mollys bestie 😂

br0wser

Chatty Member
Syd is viewing houses again… let’s see how long to take to sell her current town house seems as it was on the market for AGES before she bought it
I think she moved out in a rush to get out the same building as Ell but it was a bad decision.

The garden looks massive! Someone do the hard work and find the listing!

MRSXO

It’s quite refreshing to see molly posting her body and not pretending she’s snapped back to her pre baby body. Don’t get me wrong she still looks insane considering she has just had a baby but definitely not how she used to
This is crazy to me she looks tiny again

Spencerskates

VIP Member
In her defence, the trigger warnings were around SA, not drug use and I agree with her point that there should have been a warning. But to say it shouldn’t be on Netflix is a bit much.

macaronicheese4life

Sorry but I still can’t get over the fact she’s named her child saltwater ocean. To make it worse, it doesn’t even suit her in the slightest.

There’s no denying that it’s a bizarre name for a human being but one could at least look past it if it were a name given to a typical surfer girl living on the beach in Australia.

Even just the way that Sydney says “oshun” makes me cringe so hard.
What’s even more annoying (for me anyway!) is that she doesn’t even spell her child’s name with a capital letter at the start half the time!

Reactions: 7

PBMAKEUP

In her defence, the trigger warnings were around SA, not drug use and I agree with her point that there should have been a warning. But to say it shouldn’t be on Netflix is a bit much.
Do you not just turn it off the second drugs are mentioned and not allow yourself to be triggered. It was pretty obvious where this was going the second drugs were mentioned, I don't know why she's sat and watched the whole thing

Hollieamy29

Anyone else find it stupidly random sydneys gone on caitlin and leahs podcast??? I've never even seen her interact with them or say she watches their tiktoks. Considering they safeguard their son and Sydney uses ocean as a cash cow, can't imagine they'd have much in common or much to talk about?

• Wow

casaamor12

In my opinion she should’ve done this ages ago, especially after the marmite incident I’ve been worried about her hurting herself or getting something dangerous when she’s not being watched, especially cleaning products that she’s had access to and replying to a comment saying this I don’t think it’s funny tbh View attachment 2958818
Always find it wild seeing influencers film their children crying and commenting on it before making sure they're ok?! She could clearly see that the door was going to open in sea water's face :/