Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
In her defence, the trigger warnings were around SA, not drug use and I agree with her point that there should have been a warning. But to say it shouldn’t be on Netflix is a bit much.

Reactions: 8

macaronicheese4life

Sorry but I still can’t get over the fact she’s named her child saltwater ocean. To make it worse, it doesn’t even suit her in the slightest.

There’s no denying that it’s a bizarre name for a human being but one could at least look past it if it were a name given to a typical surfer girl living on the beach in Australia.

Even just the way that Sydney says “oshun” makes me cringe so hard.
What’s even more annoying (for me anyway!) is that she doesn’t even spell her child’s name with a capital letter at the start half the time!

Reactions: 7

PBMAKEUP

In her defence, the trigger warnings were around SA, not drug use and I agree with her point that there should have been a warning. But to say it shouldn’t be on Netflix is a bit much.
Do you not just turn it off the second drugs are mentioned and not allow yourself to be triggered. It was pretty obvious where this was going the second drugs were mentioned, I don't know why she's sat and watched the whole thing

Pxwxp

It’s quite refreshing to see molly posting her body and not pretending she’s snapped back to her pre baby body. Don’t get me wrong she still looks insane considering she has just had a baby but definitely not how she used to

Hollieamy29

Anyone else find it stupidly random sydneys gone on caitlin and leahs podcast??? I've never even seen her interact with them or say she watches their tiktoks. Considering they safeguard their son and Sydney uses ocean as a cash cow, can't imagine they'd have much in common or much to talk about?

• Wow

casaamor12

In my opinion she should’ve done this ages ago, especially after the marmite incident I’ve been worried about her hurting herself or getting something dangerous when she’s not being watched, especially cleaning products that she’s had access to and replying to a comment saying this I don’t think it’s funny tbh View attachment 2958818
Always find it wild seeing influencers film their children crying and commenting on it before making sure they're ok?! She could clearly see that the door was going to open in sea water's face :/

Srb93

So the tiktok about the jeans she’s deleted so many comments. What awful jeans but she has such shit style I’m not surprised. There’s never been an item she’s worn that I’ve wanted 🥴

madeinyoutube

Have Ellie and her bf broke up? He’s nowhere to be seen in her recent insta posts, especially the wedding one, surely he’d have been at that with her

• Wow

lilaluus

The tiktok of their fam outfit of the day cas is giving uninterested and in the travel with us vlog she goes to kiss him and he’s like .. 🙂😬. Also his tiktoks are way better filmed and edited than hers lol

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Surely they both don’t make as much money anymore. Their channels are dead and barely anyone watches them. Then they’ll eventually have to do less ads because of their low engagement

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I just can’t believe her fashion. Everything she wears looks so bad
She thinks it looks effortlessly aesthetic and she’ll start a fashion trend when really it looks awful

syd is so sneaky with the whole “ad” thing alllll the time. putting it in the corner in a white tiny font! I see your gifted stay at champneys and the Johnson’s baby ad hun and that’s just in the last 24 hours x
I don’t know why influencers get embarrassed by ads. I know people are less likely to buy if they know it’s an ad but influencers should appreciate that they even get stuff for free rather than hide it

Reactions: 6

Anactualworker

Syd is viewing houses again… let’s see how long to take to sell her current town house seems as it was on the market for AGES before she bought it

Reactions: 6

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I reckon syd hated it and molly felt like she had to pretend she hated it too
Yeah she seemed really held back that whole holiday. I’m sure she wanted to go out at times but Syd wanted to stay in the hotel, happened in Vegas of all places I’m sure?

Reactions: 5