Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Dunno if it’s just that she’s struggling with the age that ocean is now but all Syd seems to do lately is complain about her doing normal baby things

Reactions: 16

Sph2020X

In the tiktok it says the people getting married have given a spreadsheet and it’s pastels. This screams once again Syd wanting to be center of attention and making the day about her. Up there with wearing white to a wedding imo

Anactualworker

Shock Syd has to be ‘different’ and not enjoy a Netflix series just bcos everyone else enjoyed it (baby reindeer). Telling her followers about the triggers, I’m pretty sure viewers were made fully aware of what they were about to watch and it had warnings at the start of the episode. Just something else where she can make it about herself loool. There are a lot worse things on Netflix

And of course she’s made it about her. And let’s be honest the trigger she is talking about is NOT the main point of the whole series. But she’s had to make it relatable to her

PBMAKEUP

Ugh, agreed.
Quelle surprise...Syd takes to social media to make something ALL ABOUT HERSELF once again.
Who does she think she is giving out stink, preaching about how this guys story shouldn’t have been put on netflix?!

She literally made an entire docuseries about her mothers overdose that happened 20 years ago and we all know that if it had been picked up by the likes of Netflix she would NOT be turning that opportunity down.

Trigger warnings WERE put in Baby Reindeer but also it is not the responsibility of the world to make sure someone isn’t triggered. We are each responsible for protecting ourselves when it comes to PTSD triggers. Media as a whole would collapse if it were forbidden to portray reality.
There is a lot of drug use in almost every adult film/ series these days. Find it strange this particular series triggered her when drug use is everywhere in film and tv! It also sounds like she carried on watching it, would you not just turn it off. Her Saying it shouldn’t be on Netflix is INSANE, this is someone’s story and a really great show.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

amyy

VIP Member
Her tiktok about not having baby blues and post-partum depression.. it’s so easy not to suffer these things when you’re still getting your constant streams of income, you’re getting gifts sent to you every week from brands for both your baby and yourself, you’re going on holiday every month and you don’t have to worry about going back to work. I think she’s just so insensitive because her life hasn’t changed like a typical mums would have. There’s probably loads more things I can list on this topic but we would be here all day 🫠
Your exactly right there. My baby girl isn't even born and I'm worrying about nursery fees, going back to work etc my life will change dramatically!! She's basically just slotted a baby into her life and can work around it, doesn't know how lucky she is 🥴

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Dunno if it’s just that she’s struggling with the age that ocean is now but all Syd seems to do lately is complain about her doing normal baby things
She’s going to find it very hard when ocean is around 2/3, I mean I find my son hard work (he’s nearly 3) which it is but I’ve noticed in TikTok’s she acts like she’s so difficult like when she couldn’t leave the house the whole day as ocean had a meltdown because she wanted syds glasses or something? Or when she was really telling her off because she threw some food, yes it’s annoying but really?

sydneymae

I just can’t believe her fashion. Everything she wears looks so bad
I played her ‘How I’m Really Doing…. 😔’ vlog in the background as I cleaned last night and firstly she’s such a bore, her vlogs are entirely void of any substance, originality or excitement. Though I knew this already, I can admit that some of her old vlogs were at least slightly more interesting to play in the background and pay attention to every once in a while.

I just need to voice some things that made me eye roll in this particular vlog. Near the beginning she’s essentially proclaiming that she doesn’t follow trends any more and that she’s trying to be more original. (This made me laugh as this girl is one of the more stereotypical trend hopper, kardashian/hailey beiber following influencers out there) 😂 The next segment is a Lounge ad.. of course cause nothing more original than Lounge underwear.

Then again near the end of the vlog she shows these ugly asf ballet pumps that she bought because she sees people wearing them and Rochelle Humes in particular looks ‘so cool’ so she says ‘I’m going to force myself to wear them’ like WTF? She even says that she bought a pair before but she never wore them once. She is so wasteful and the biggest effing trend follower ever like she’s deluded if she thinks she’s being original in the slightest! It’s like MollyMae repeatedly admitting to forcing herself to drink iced lattes because she thought ‘it looks cool’. The lack of brain cells in some of these influencers is unreal I don’t get how they get put on such pedestals.

The other thing that irked me was Syd briefly mentions that she might start therapy. Of COURSE she name drops Better Help (the problematic online ‘therapy’ that influencers advertise) and goes on to say that she will probably use them because she doesn’t know how to find a therapist and you’d have to find one that works for you. Eh yeah that’s how it works if you want to take therapy seriously? There’s a constant stream of threads on Twitter and online about how problematic Better Help is as it’s full of unlicensed therapists, discrimination, selling medical data of users, the list goes on.

Like of COURSE she’s fishing for a paid sponsorship deal so she can have therapy or already has it in the works so is dropping hint now so it looks ‘natural’ in her future vids. It almost angers me as much as the fact she has cleaners that come in and clean her house for FREE in return for her mentioning the company every now and then. Which btw she rarely even does, she just says they are gifted but I couldn’t tell you the name of the company. Such a greedy cheat.

Reactions: 14

fairyinspace

where was she all that time?? ocean managed to search the bin, pull it out, cover herself in marmite all before syd realised ? where was she ? shouldn't of happened in the first place imo and then to record rather than take it off her ? ........

Reactions: 14

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Ocean took a jar of marmite out of the bin and was eating it and instead of Syd taking it off of her immediately, she decided to get her phone out and record it and then proceeded to post it on to TikTok… great parenting Syd lol
that whole tik tok made Syd look like a complete dick. Stop exploiting your child’s meltdowns for views!!! She’s a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 13

coopers

Shouting no no no at her when she wanted syd to pick her up when she had the marmite on her hands was extremely uncomfortable to watch.. she’s just turned 1 and was clearly overtired and wanted her mummy, she wasn’t trying to get covered in the marmite on purpose 🥺

IMG_3948.png
IMG_3950.png
This dress is not it 🥴 it reminds me of something you’d quickly throw on over your bikini, not to mention it looks like a tent on her. I would die to have a slim figure like her to be able to wear tighter fitting dresses 🤷‍♀️.