Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milliesg96

IMG_1592.jpeg

so not only did SHE not stick to the pastel theme herself, she then put ocean in hot pink.. how easy would it have been to find a baby pink dress to put her in? The bride obviously had a vision and asked her guests to stick to a dress code but obvs Syd is above that

Also why would you wear a primark claw clip to a wedding 🥴 could have made a bit more effort with her hair

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Also ‘bar has been set’ makes it sound like a competition. She’s insufferable. Ell might be boring but I’d take her over Syd any day of the week honestly

Reactions: 20

hml217

Shock Syd has to be ‘different’ and not enjoy a Netflix series just bcos everyone else enjoyed it (baby reindeer). Telling her followers about the triggers, I’m pretty sure viewers were made fully aware of what they were about to watch and it had warnings at the start of the episode. Just something else where she can make it about herself loool. There are a lot worse things on Netflix

Reactions: 20

macaronicheese4life

Ocean took a jar of marmite out of the bin and was eating it and instead of Syd taking it off of her immediately, she decided to get her phone out and record it and then proceeded to post it on to TikTok… great parenting Syd lol

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Snshs

This might be such a small thing to get annoyed at but it’s actually so easy to not film your baby when they’re just in their nappy! Like please stop, syd gives that child no privacy

• Sad
Reactions: 19

br0wser

Chatty Member
In Molly’s new video she says she has to go to Coachella next year, yet when her and Syd went all they did was complain about how overrated it is and they couldn’t wait for it to be over

Reactions: 18
Have I missed where she said it shouldn’t be on Netflix? On her story I saw she said she wouldn’t have watched it.
She said in her latest tik tok (last 10ish seconds) that she doesn't believe it should've been on netflix or that it should've had a bigger/ flashing trigger warning at that start (in her defense I went back to the episode she was talking about and the trigger warning in the beginning only mentioned sexual violence but I still think saying the writer's true life story shouldn't be told bc there's some triggers while also making a documentary about her mom's true life story is kinda hypocritical tbh)

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I think there’s something off about her relationship with Cas but I can’t put my finger on what it is
If I’m being completely honest, I don’t think they really like each other. That video was a painful watch, idk any healthy couple who would try to embarrass and one up each other online. They don’t talk about/to each other like a family, didn’t sound jokey at all. And it’s weird that syd always tries to rally her followers to defend her so she can “prove” to him she’s right lol

I think cas sticks around because of the perks and he probably feels obliged. Also noticed he didn’t do a bday post for her last year and he barely posts her on ig, he’s deffo over it

guppygirl

that picture of ocean where she drew devil horns on her broke my heart :( my little girl is 10 months and yes there are some days where she's being an absolute pain but I'd never complain about her on the internet or to thousands of strangers

• Sad
  • Wow

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
The water bottles with Oceans face on is literally the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen. What even is that? It doesn’t even make sense? Like drinking ocean water? Sis what is even happening

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I don’t think being a mum has turned out the way she thought it would. I think she thought having a baby would be a lot easier than it is and that Ocean would be more like a prop that she could dress up , take photos of , use her for attention and then the rest of the time Ocean would be asleep or it just wouldn’t require much work to take care her so I think she’s shocked at how much responsibility and work is involved cause like you said all she does is complain about everything Ocean does and needs but what Ocean is doing is normal baby things and also Syd seems to forget the reason Ocean exists is because of her and Cas they chose to bring her into this world so they knew what they were signing up for being a parent.

I think Syd seems fed up and irritated by Ocean at times and a child changes your life in certain ways which I don’t think Syd is happy about how those changes cause all she does is moan about it and she sounds so selfish all the time. I don’t think it was the right time for her to have a baby and I know people say there’s never a perfect time but if you’re going to have a child you have to know you are ready to be selfless and take on a lot of responsibility which is something Syd seems annoyed about having to do. If she wanted a life going on holidays all the time and not having to be responsible for a child then she shouldn’t of had a baby. I understand being a parent isn’t always easy and of course there’ll be moments when a mum gets overwhelmed or stressed or tired that’s natural cause nobody is perfect everyone has those days but taking out your irritation on a baby blaming the baby for being a baby is so selfish and crazy because the baby is innocent.

I think she lacks patience but if you decide to have a baby you have got to be ready to be patient and I don’t think she was ready for a baby in her life right now cause I think she still had a lot of growing up and maturing to do. Other women her age are mentally ready for a baby so it’s nothing about her age it’s just I think she was so focused on the things like picking a name , getting baby clothes , planning insta posts she could have of the baby and she was caught up in the influencer world of seeing her friends or people she knows posing with their babies and I think she wanted that but she didn’t think about that a baby isn’t a prop it’s a huge responsibility to be a parent and yeah nobody can ever be fully prepared for a baby you learn things and adapt as time passes by but common sense would tell you having a baby is going to require a lot of your time and patience.

I know she’s spoke before in vlogs about fertility and being worried about if she didn’t have a child now she might not ever have one but I personally don’t think fertility issues was her only reason for wanting a baby , I think she had other reasons too for wanting a baby but they were the wrong selfish kind of reasons which is why she isn’t very maternal in my opinion from what I’ve seen and seems fed up of taking care of a baby. I’m not saying Ocean isn’t loved or taken care of but the way Syd talks to her and talks about her I find it strange like she’s trying to make a baby feel bad and feel guilty for being a baby and depending on her.
I remember when she was pregnant and talking about the baby fitting around HER LIFESTYLE - like.. bitch, that's the complete opposite of what having a child is and takes?! I remember thinking you're about to either sink or swim and I won't lie it looks like she's drowning - which shocked me tenfold because she literally took medication to bring a child into the world. I think if she didn't have the support of her nan being nearby she would absolutely resent being a parent even more than she's portraying online. I mean if this is what she feels comfortable showing online, and speaking about, then you can only imagine the internal dialogue in her head when Ocean inevitably tries to explore her boundaries and environment(?) It's what a child does, they're literally learning the world around them and yes they're going to test your patience, but not because they're intentionally trying to make your life difficult Syd. I think she should have waited until Cas was more present in the home rather than out working in nightclubs to have a child but that's just me. I also still think they're just roommates and have a sexless relationship too but that's a separate issue. 😌

p.s my untrained (and not asked for but it's a gossip site) psychological opinion is she had a child to heal the childhood wounds she has from her childhood which is selfish.

account70032

VIP Member
Dunno if it’s just that she’s struggling with the age that ocean is now but all Syd seems to do lately is complain about her doing normal baby things
I don’t think being a mum has turned out the way she thought it would. I think she thought having a baby would be a lot easier than it is and that Ocean would be more like a prop that she could dress up , take photos of , use her for attention and then the rest of the time Ocean would be asleep or it just wouldn’t require much work to take care her so I think she’s shocked at how much responsibility and work is involved cause like you said all she does is complain about everything Ocean does and needs but what Ocean is doing is normal baby things and also Syd seems to forget the reason Ocean exists is because of her and Cas they chose to bring her into this world so they knew what they were signing up for being a parent.

I think Syd seems fed up and irritated by Ocean at times and a child changes your life in certain ways which I don’t think Syd is happy about how those changes cause all she does is moan about it and she sounds so selfish all the time. I don’t think it was the right time for her to have a baby and I know people say there’s never a perfect time but if you’re going to have a child you have to know you are ready to be selfless and take on a lot of responsibility which is something Syd seems annoyed about having to do. If she wanted a life going on holidays all the time and not having to be responsible for a child then she shouldn’t of had a baby. I understand being a parent isn’t always easy and of course there’ll be moments when a mum gets overwhelmed or stressed or tired that’s natural cause nobody is perfect everyone has those days but taking out your irritation on a baby blaming the baby for being a baby is so selfish and crazy because the baby is innocent.

I think she lacks patience but if you decide to have a baby you have got to be ready to be patient and I don’t think she was ready for a baby in her life right now cause I think she still had a lot of growing up and maturing to do. Other women her age are mentally ready for a baby so it’s nothing about her age it’s just I think she was so focused on the things like picking a name , getting baby clothes , planning insta posts she could have of the baby and she was caught up in the influencer world of seeing her friends or people she knows posing with their babies and I think she wanted that but she didn’t think about that a baby isn’t a prop it’s a huge responsibility to be a parent and yeah nobody can ever be fully prepared for a baby you learn things and adapt as time passes by but common sense would tell you having a baby is going to require a lot of your time and patience.

I know she’s spoke before in vlogs about fertility and being worried about if she didn’t have a child now she might not ever have one but I personally don’t think fertility issues was her only reason for wanting a baby , I think she had other reasons too for wanting a baby but they were the wrong selfish kind of reasons which is why she isn’t very maternal in my opinion from what I’ve seen and seems fed up of taking care of a baby. I’m not saying Ocean isn’t loved or taken care of but the way Syd talks to her and talks about her I find it strange like she’s trying to make a baby feel bad and feel guilty for being a baby and depending on her.

Reactions: 17

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Surely they both don’t make as much money anymore. Their channels are dead and barely anyone watches them. Then they’ll eventually have to do less ads because of their low engagement
Syd said at the end of last year in a vlog that it was her most successful year to date. She was on her way to a meeting with her management so I guess it’s the year she made most money, Ocean must’ve helped. I think we underestimate how much influencers make. She does ads pretty much daily, does YouTube and is renting out her old flat as well as coming from money, I think she’s good

girltalk

I’m so fed up of Ells “what I eat in a day”, she eats the same bloody thing everyday
View attachment 2912296
She talks so slow and she ALWAYS pauses between "another" and "wieiad" like she goes "Welcome back to another ..... What I eat in a day"

I'm gonna be honest she shouldn't be an influencer or whatever she is because her life is SO BORING to watch and the only reason she does this is because it's what she fell into when she was younger

Sakalh

I find it wild her literally paying to go to Marbella for 4 days just to get content… just shows how much she’s getting paid for some of the work she mentions to justify paying out?! Blows my mind, even a basic flight with baggage, the air bnb & spending money… still adds up! I can barely afford my annual one week holiday this year, and this is a drop in the ocean for her (scuse the pun haha)

• Haha

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
I notice syd raises her voice a lot too. Like when ocean was closing the drawer syd shouted ‘careful of your fingers!!’ But then eventually says that the drawer didn’t shut on her fingers anyway? Why terrify the poor girl. Syd only needed to say it in a gentle tone and remove ocean from the danger. Syd also comes across as very passive in that video, so cold. I don’t know, everyone parents different I guess but ocean seems very bright / active for her age but all we seem to see lately is the crying and syd becoming very frustrated. Maybe it’s karma for her boasting about how easy the newborn stage was 😂😅

Reactions: 16