Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guccigang

Chatty Member
She’s posted a story of herself and the baby in the nail shop today yet she said on her recent video she won’t take her baby to the nail shop cause of the fumes. So what is it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Srb93

Syd doesn’t look great in anything she wears. She always wears shapeless jeans that are so straight up and down I feel like she would suit a mom jean so much better

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Ocean doesn’t seem like a very happy baby. Maybe she’s teething I don’t know. But just never seems very happy and loving
She is happy and very forward/ smart for her age, Syd is a good mum imo but I do agree with some comments above suggesting she’s struggling with this particular age transition. The baby to toddler jump where they’re on the move etc is harder to navigate. I’ve actually thought the last few times I’ve spotted her she looks depressed, something is definitely up whether she’s struggling with Ocean atm or other things are going on, or both

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Not to sound harsh but I don’t believe triggered is even the correct term for her to be claiming. It may of course be a sensitive topic for her and that’s understandable but too many people are throwing around the word ‘triggered’ when they don’t have any PTSD diagnosis. If the show truly ‘triggered’ her she would have been displaying strong enough symptoms enough to stop watching.

In Syds docuseries it’s told that neither her or her brother witnessed her mums drug use. They lived a comfortable and loving life with their grandparents from the ages of 2 or 3 (correct me if I’m wrong) who raised them as their own. They were protected from seeing any usage and effects. They knew their mum was ‘sick’ and sadly she succumbed to the illness when syd was still only 9 which is very heart breaking.

So again, not trying to take away from her experience, just that my point goes back to her purely attempting to make something (that’s currently trending, might I add) all about her. It just doesn’t make any logical sense that Syd is supposedly one of the most ‘triggered’ by the drug use out of the hundreds of thousands of people who watched this show.

Make it make sense.
thank you for wording this in a way that I couldn’t. I’ve been thinking along the same lines but didn’t want to be too harsh, as much as she is a nob no one should have to go through what she did.

I have lost my mum also and tv shows don’t warn when they are going to have mum dying as a storyline so it feels like a sucker punch to me. I feel like that’s closer to what she’s experiencing, someone else did say she’s recently been going to therapy so it’s probably all at the forefront too.

• Sad

foxygirl2002

Anyone else on here see Harleigh Fairgrieves account? She’s now conveniently friends with Sydney. I can’t stand Harleigh and the facade she puts on, she seems so forced and unnatural to portray herself as a perfect parent. The affirmation videos just make me cringe! Not to mention the way she’s pimping out her daughter Alora for views and money, all the comments make me sick. Imagine strangers being that obsessed with your child and you capitalising off that.

Reactions: 4

justbeingnosyx__

that picture of ocean where she drew devil horns on her broke my heart :( my little girl is 10 months and yes there are some days where she's being an absolute pain but I'd never complain about her on the internet or to thousands of strangers
just came here to say this, so so unnecessary 😢 imagine Cassius or someone else doing that about her!

• Sad

chelcieee

I don’t know if I’m just being bitter but the fact that Ell has two days to ‘prepare’ for holiday before going away just seems so out of touch. Like most people will just have leave on the days they’re away and have to organise stuff for their holiday around work.. but no she has dedicated two entire days.
this is just reaching, i’ve already packed and prepared for my holiday that’s in 3 weeks time

Cc_2345

The water bottles with Oceans face on is literally the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen. What even is that? It doesn’t even make sense? Like drinking ocean water? Sis what is even happening
Trying to be like stormi world probs im surprised she didn’t do “ oceans world”

lilbws

I agree with this statement so much. It’s one of the crazy realities of influencers but a normal person who doesn’t share a ton of their life (in this particular genre of influencer) just comes across a bit boring. She seems lovely Ell and like she has a really lovely life and I bet as a makeup artist she made her clients look and feel amazing. I think it’s almost like she’s too wholesome but isn’t in that category of homey/wholesome influencers. I’m not really sure where you’d place her because she’s doesn’t really lean into one particular area but also doesn’t have the big personality that keeps people interested in the mundane stuff either. Would be interesting to hear what both their managers say to them ‘ell you need to spice things up a bit’ ‘Syd you need to chill the fuck out’ very different conversations but probably why they worked as a duo!
Literally! I really wished ell used her platform to show more behind the scenes of being a makeup artist because her following help her build business up. She could potentially be quite successful

br0wser

Chatty Member
New thread. Suggestions were minimal and something along these lines was one of the top liked by @Hehelaura and fits for them both.

Recap: They’re becoming more irrelevant by the day

Reactions: 3

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
wouldn’t be surprised if he proposes or something soon I reckon she’s pressuring him for a proposal

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I think she moved out in a rush to get out the same building as Ell but it was a bad decision.

The garden looks massive! Someone do the hard work and find the listing!
Where is she talking about it? She’s making the right choice if there’s a garden this time

Cc_2345

I’ve been waiting for a new thread so I could comment 😬 can we discuss that she bought her verified blue tick as well🥴

• Haha

Srb93

I don’t know maybe I’m comparing to my 8 month old who is constantly smiling/laughing, but I don’t have to work around him as I’m still on maternity, maybe she’s juggling to much at once now oceans on the move