Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coopers

Shouting no no no at her when she wanted syd to pick her up when she had the marmite on her hands was extremely uncomfortable to watch.. she’s just turned 1 and was clearly overtired and wanted her mummy, she wasn’t trying to get covered in the marmite on purpose 🥺

Reactions: 13
IMG_3948.png
IMG_3950.png
This dress is not it 🥴 it reminds me of something you’d quickly throw on over your bikini, not to mention it looks like a tent on her. I would die to have a slim figure like her to be able to wear tighter fitting dresses 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 13

fluffybunny101

I used to think this but I don’t think that’s the case. She posts pictures with her friends, bf, PR and influencer events on her stories quite a bit like she seems to have a good life. Just as much as Syd seems to. I just think the difference is the personality and privacy. Syd is more outgoing, engaging and willing to share a lot more. Ell will post a picture with a couple words if that and be done, like tell us what you did today, take us to the event, talk through what you got sent, ootd, even a random thought/ funny story etc. Just do your job ffs 🤣🤣 document your life. More than food as well 😴. Both her and her manager are slacking massively but that could be to do with her not being right for the job.
I agree with this statement so much. It’s one of the crazy realities of influencers but a normal person who doesn’t share a ton of their life (in this particular genre of influencer) just comes across a bit boring. She seems lovely Ell and like she has a really lovely life and I bet as a makeup artist she made her clients look and feel amazing. I think it’s almost like she’s too wholesome but isn’t in that category of homey/wholesome influencers. I’m not really sure where you’d place her because she’s doesn’t really lean into one particular area but also doesn’t have the big personality that keeps people interested in the mundane stuff either. Would be interesting to hear what both their managers say to them ‘ell you need to spice things up a bit’ ‘Syd you need to chill the fuck out’ very different conversations but probably why they worked as a duo!

Reactions: 12

Hollieamy29

Shes trying so hard to be like molly mae with Oceans birthday decorations. Those cut outs of Oceans face? Water bottles with her face on?

pinkypops

Sydney’s most recent TikTok saying that she can’t believe the price of the roast she’s ordered. This really shows how out of touch she is, that is literally how much a high end roast is in the uk maybe more expensive. They’re so used to getting stuff gifted it’s jarring they moan whenever it’s their own money
---
Also calls herself a roast connoisseur but only eats a 4.99 roast… Wetherspoons is more expensive than that and they don’t claim to be quality haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Molly’s tik tok of her and Jamie’s love story makes me cringeeee girl he literally had a girlfriend when you met each other in that first video 🤮🤮
The way she cuts them out the frame at the end of this clip as they’re clearly being affectionate 🙃

PBMAKEUP

If I was watching a rated 18 ‘ psychological thriller’ and drug abuse triggers me that much I would check before watching. And sure it had a TW at the start of the show

Just seen her tiktok where she pretends to bang oceans head on a cupboard door to see her reaction? I had volume off initially and didn’t hear her say “pretend to” but I just thought what a weird thing to post?

pinkypops

As if she had a pastel pink wedding guest dress with her and decided to wear the highlighter beach dress instead to the wedding 😂😂😂 how does she have the confidence to do these things

frattlethebed

Sorry - ‘the bar has been set’ - I’ve interpreted this as the bar for her and Cas’s wedding?! Which is never going to happen because they’ve got the chemistry of an onion and are not even engaged?!

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I think there’s something off about her relationship with Cas but I can’t put my finger on what it is
The first one was funny but I find it a bit weird he wants to humiliate his gf online like that, especially when he barely posts her as it is (red flag in itself). Also she was putting their daughter to bed and was probably gonna sort the mess out after

Reactions: 11

M1998P

Her comments too ‘I’m putting HIS kid to bed’ ‘HIS kid spilt something on the shoe’ not yours no?

Reactions: 11

Anactualworker

She is defo struggling with ocean at this age, just won’t admit it. I won’t lie, my daughter has just turned 1 and the older she is getting, the harder I am finding it, walking, getting into things etc. however I never once bragged about how ‘easy’ I found newborn stage or forced my baby to sleep through the night at 3 months so I feel like it’s karma

Reactions: 10

Longtimesnooper

I agree with what everyone is saying with her struggling with Ocean. She wanted the cute Instagram baby & perfect looking family but without any of the hardwork that a baby is. I'm actually surprised she hasn't put ocean in nursery to give herself a break. When she told ocean not to throw food, I thought, really?! That's what they do.
Syd seemed a bit down beat in her last vlog, looking at houses, it's like she's never satisfied. I wonder if something is up with her & Cass to, they just seem so off with each other. Would they still be together if it wasn't for the baby.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
There’s just some things you post and some things you don’t. It’s not even funny so not sure what they were trying to achieve?

Srb93

Ocean doesn’t seem like a very happy baby. Maybe she’s teething I don’t know. But just never seems very happy and loving

Sophiadee

VIP Member
And of course she’s made it about her. And let’s be honest the trigger she is talking about is NOT the main point of the whole series. But she’s had to make it relatable to her
I posted something along these lines last night then deleted after seeing she shared her mum’s doc on her stories, I felt bad cos she was obviously very triggered. But yeah I do agree, the drugs are a minor part of the plot line and being triggered doesn’t mean the series was shit. A lot of shows feature drug abuse but it doesn’t make them shit. There’s a reason sooo many people rate it, it was the best thing I’ve seen in ages. I think it’s more to do with the headspace she’s in atm as she said she’s been down/ finally going to therapy etc.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member

In my opinion she should’ve done this ages ago, especially after the marmite incident I’ve been worried about her hurting herself or getting something dangerous when she’s not being watched, especially cleaning products that she’s had access to and replying to a comment saying this I don’t think it’s funny tbh View attachment 2958818
I know she’s not screaming but why am I constantly seeing this baby crying. Makes me feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 9