Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Suggestions were minimal and something along these lines was one of the top liked by @Hehelaura and fits for them both.

Recap: They’re becoming more irrelevant by the day

Reactions: 2
So the tiktok about the jeans she’s deleted so many comments. What awful jeans but she has such tit style I’m not surprised. There’s never been an item she’s worn that I’ve wanted 🥴

Reactions: 6
I’ve been waiting for a new thread so I could comment 😬 can we discuss that she bought her verified blue tick as well🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't think anyone's mentioned it yet but in her video from 10 days ago Ocean pokes herself in the eye with the leg of syds prada sunglasses and syd laughs

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was trying to find his account and I realised Syd and Cas is like Syd and Cassie from skins
Interestingly when I read the first half of this comments I thought you were going to say it reminded you of sydney sweeney and her euphoria character Cassie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s posted a story of herself and the baby in the nail shop today yet she said on her recent video she won’t take her baby to the nail shop cause of the fumes. So what is it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Molly Mae preferred tayla over syd as she invited them both to her baby shower. I bet syds secretly fuming she can’t be Mollys bestie 😂

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe her fashion. Everything she wears looks so bad
She thinks it looks effortlessly aesthetic and she’ll start a fashion trend when really it looks awful

syd is so sneaky with the whole “ad” thing alllll the time. putting it in the corner in a white tiny font! I see your gifted stay at champneys and the Johnson’s baby ad hun and that’s just in the last 24 hours x
I don’t know why influencers get embarrassed by ads. I know people are less likely to buy if they know it’s an ad but influencers should appreciate that they even get stuff for free rather than hide it

Reactions: 6
Shes trying so hard to be like molly mae with Oceans birthday decorations. Those cut outs of Oceans face? Water bottles with her face on?

Reactions: 11
Syd will not stop constantly exploiting this kid for money and it’s disgusting. It is very rare that ocean isn’t in a video with her, their ad for the cinema, ocean didn’t need to be in that, every makeup ad etc. I knew she would ramp up ads for baby related things with ocean in but why is this baby an influencer too? Vile.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I still can’t get over the fact she’s named her child saltwater ocean. To make it worse, it doesn’t even suit her in the slightest.

There’s no denying that it’s a bizarre name for a human being but one could at least look past it if it were a name given to a typical surfer girl living on the beach in Australia.

Even just the way that Sydney says “oshun” makes me cringe so hard.

Reactions: 22
Sorry but I still can’t get over the fact she’s named her child saltwater ocean. To make it worse, it doesn’t even suit her in the slightest.

There’s no denying that it’s a bizarre name for a human being but one could at least look past it if it were a name given to a typical surfer girl living on the beach in Australia.

Even just the way that Sydney says “oshun” makes me cringe so hard.
What’s even more annoying (for me anyway!) is that she doesn’t even spell her child’s name with a capital letter at the start half the time!

Reactions: 7
Her tiktok about not having baby blues and post-partum depression.. it’s so easy not to suffer these things when you’re still getting your constant streams of income, you’re getting gifts sent to you every week from brands for both your baby and yourself, you’re going on holiday every month and you don’t have to worry about going back to work. I think she’s just so insensitive because her life hasn’t changed like a typical mums would have. There’s probably loads more things I can list on this topic but we would be here all day 🫠

Reactions: 36