Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I was trying to find his account and I realised Syd and Cas is like Syd and Cassie from skins
Interestingly when I read the first half of this comments I thought you were going to say it reminded you of sydney sweeney and her euphoria character Cassie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1

ChattyAuntPatty

Anyone else on here see Harleigh Fairgrieves account? She’s now conveniently friends with Sydney. I can’t stand Harleigh and the facade she puts on, she seems so forced and unnatural to portray herself as a perfect parent. The affirmation videos just make me cringe! Not to mention the way she’s pimping out her daughter Alora for views and money, all the comments make me sick. Imagine strangers being that obsessed with your child and you capitalising off that.
I was coming her to mention about her. Didn’t she attend Ocean’s party and even put a story for her birthday party, commented under her post but nothing from Syd about her little girl’s.

Reactions: 1
Sydney’s most recent TikTok saying that she can’t believe the price of the roast she’s ordered. This really shows how out of touch she is, that is literally how much a high end roast is in the uk maybe more expensive. They’re so used to getting stuff gifted it’s jarring they moan whenever it’s their own money
---
Also calls herself a roast connoisseur but only eats a 4.99 roast… Wetherspoons is more expensive than that and they don’t claim to be quality haha
£100 each haha surely you know that before you buy?

Thisnthat13

There is a lot of drug use in almost every adult film/ series these days. Find it strange this particular series triggered her when drug use is everywhere in film and tv! It also sounds like she carried on watching it, would you not just turn it off. Her Saying it shouldn’t be on Netflix is INSANE, this is someone’s story and a really great show.
Have I missed where she said it shouldn’t be on Netflix? On her story I saw she said she wouldn’t have watched it.

pinkypops

is it just me or is the pic of ocean on Syds recent TikTok FaceTuned… the one where it’s cas and her and then you swipe and it’s ocean

snorman25

Your exactly right there. My baby girl isn't even born and I'm worrying about nursery fees, going back to work etc my life will change dramatically!! She's basically just slotted a baby into her life and can work around it, doesn't know how lucky she is 🥴
Exactly this! It’s the most beautiful experience and I get she’s probably trying to be positive but it’s not realistic for people that don’t have the same career and level of income as she does

foxygirl2002

I was coming her to mention about her. Didn’t she attend Ocean’s party and even put a story for her birthday party, commented under her post but nothing from Syd about her little girl’s.
Yep! Although it’s not surprising from Harleigh, she’s the biggest clout chaser so needed the attention from meeting a better known influencer. Sydney is ‘friends’ with lots of influencers with high followings, Harleigh isn’t 🤣