Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for her but if she is planning to have some sort of maternity leave she shouldn’t have to prefilm to post in advance. When I was leave. I wasn’t doing anything work related.
I do get what you mean and it’s true, I fam just finding her new born baby posting 24/7 a bit much, if you’re going to take some time off and enjoy it then do so and by all means post your baby but 24/7 is a lot! Also thought she may of been a bit more mindful of those who are struggling to conceive etc etc

Reactions: 6
I do get what you mean and it’s true, I fam just finding her new born baby posting 24/7 a bit much, if you’re going to take some time off and enjoy it then do so and by all means post your baby but 24/7 is a lot! Also thought she may of been a bit more mindful of those who are struggling to conceive etc etc
There was something similar to this on the Molly Mae thread. I personally don’t think that people should not post their baby just because other people have difficulty conceiving. At the end of the day it isn’t Syd’s fault that other people are struggling to have a baby. As tough as that must be for people, if they find it triggering or upsetting then they can just unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Syd was actually much more mindful and considerate of people TTC than most, especially in the early days of her announcing and talking about her journey. She has always acknowledged how lucky she was to get pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Peoples infertility is not syd’s or anyone else’s problem - and that’s coming from someone who has been dealing with infertility for 3 years and yet to conceive. She does not have to be “mindful” tbh

Reactions: 29
There was something similar to this on the Molly Mae thread. I personally don’t think that people should not post their baby just because other people have difficulty conceiving. At the end of the day it isn’t Syd’s fault that other people are struggling to have a baby. As tough as that must be for people, if they find it triggering or upsetting then they can just unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Syd was actually much more mindful and considerate of people TTC than most, especially in the early days of her announcing and talking about her journey. She has always acknowledged how lucky she was to get pregnant.
I’ve always said this, not just about pregnancy but life in general when it comes to social media. If someone is slim/into fitness and it makes you feel bad about your body then unfollow them? No one is forcing you to engage with their content. Same goes for people that have nice things or a bigger house than you and it making you feel like less than them. Just don’t follow their home account? We’re in control of what we see and who we follow

Reactions: 14
I think I remember her friend worked with her at her old job, I do wonder if Molly is still working though?
I also wonder this. She has always said she’d like to stay working. If she still has her PA job then I am so envious because she manages to go away on holiday so often, her company must be so flexible😂

Another thing I wonder about Molly is why is she still friendly with Emily / Georgia / Zel & Ayse when her and Syd are no longer friends & she met them through Syd. I don’t know maybe it’s just me but if I fell out with someone I wouldn’t continue to be friendly with their friends, it’s not like Molly and them have a separate relationship if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 7
I also wonder this. She has always said she’d like to stay working. If she still has her PA job then I am so envious because she manages to go away on holiday so often, her company must be so flexible😂
To be fair im a PA and it’s quite flexible - especially if you’ve built up a relationship with who you’re working for I feel like *to an extent* you are on your own schedule 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another thing I wonder about Molly is why is she still friendly with Emily / Georgia / Zel & Ayse when her and Syd are no longer friends & she met them through Syd. I don’t know maybe it’s just me but if I fell out with someone I wouldn’t continue to be friendly with their friends, it’s not like Molly and them have a separate relationship if you know what I mean?
Hmm I’m not sure, I think sometimes yes but it depends on the friendship dynamics. Molly often met up with Emily and Georgia even without Syd so they must have built up their own friendships. I don’t think Molly and Georgia bonded as much so probably don’t speak as much now but Molly and Emily have since met up on occasions and their boyfriends have met so they must’ve been very friendly. I agree it would be weird if they all still went to events together etc, but at this age you should be mature and unless someone has really done your friend wrong, you shouldn’t have to end your own friendship

Reactions: 4
This is so random but does anyone know what kind of hair cut sydney has 🙊 i can’t figure it out lol

Hmm I’m not sure, I think sometimes yes but it depends on the friendship dynamics. Molly often met up with Emily and Georgia even without Syd so they must have built up their own friendships. I don’t think Molly and Georgia bonded as much so probably don’t speak as much now but Molly and Emily have since met up on occasions and their boyfriends have met so they must’ve been very friendly. I agree it would be weird if they all still went to events together etc, but at this age you should be mature and unless someone has really done your friend wrong, you shouldn’t have to end your own friendship
Yeah I completely see what you’re saying! And that makes a lot of sense, I didn’t realise Molly and Emily were that close but that does make sense then! I wouldn’t like not be friends with them as a petty point of view it would be more like a faded distance sort of situation but it is nice she’s still friendly with them as it would be awful if she lost friends because of syd

This is so random but does anyone know what kind of hair cut sydney has 🙊 i can’t figure it out lol
Mid length blunt cut with no layers and a middle part? I don’t know the technical terms but that’s the way I’d describe it!

anyone else find it interesting Cass has barely posted the baby.. apart from the joint post with Syd for the announcement, and his post of her pushing the pram- it’s been silent

I think I remember her friend worked with her at her old job, I do wonder if Molly is still working though?
She did mention a while back (maybe end of last year) that they’d both moved to the same new company together and made a big thing of how she couldn’t work without her so they’d gone as a pair so that’s what made me question it.

She did always seem fairly career focused and had obviously worked her way up into a good position with good money so that’s why I’m intrigued as to if she’s thrown it all away for influencing/WAG life!

Reactions: 3
She did mention a while back (maybe end of last year) that they’d both moved to the same new company together and made a big thing of how she couldn’t work without her so they’d gone as a pair so that’s what made me question it.

She did always seem fairly career focused and had obviously worked her way up into a good position with good money so that’s why I’m intrigued as to if she’s thrown it all away for influencing/WAG life!

Oh I see! Interesting 👀 do molly and jamie live together?

Point taken and accepted and I can see what you mean

• Heart
Oh I see! Interesting 👀 do molly and jamie live together?
Another mystery. She kept talking about buying her own place and how something fell through and now she’s always at (I presume) his flat but does seem to be at her parents a lot so maybe she’s just going between the two

This is weird because I thought I remembered her posting that they were both leaving the old workplace but wouldn’t be working together anymore. Idk but I don’t think mollys story saying she no longer works with her friend means she’s no longer working just that they aren’t at the same company 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.