Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also like cost of living crisis and all that do people need "luxury" stationery whatever that is, feel like influencers LOVE a planner to do their manifesting and journaling but for normal people unless you're super organised or work as a teacher or something that requires you to do a lot of planning/note writing you can just plan stuff on your phone/laptop apps....there's a reason why paperchase just went into administration it's not really an industry that's booming right now

Even in uni I had no use for a planner I just used apps on my phone and made notes on my laptop because it was easier and now I work I put everything on my google calendar and notes/reminders app...I don't have time to write my daily gratitude journal or whatever influencers always bang on about i have a job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Using her 2 week old baby as a prop for an advert for SKY tv, she is absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!!! How low and desperate can you be? Swear there’s gonna be a surge of these influencers kids doing tell all’s about how much they hated what their parents did to them when they didn’t have a choice years down the line for now.
Sorry Oshy your mum is like this!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh lord why do all influencers use unsafe sleeping pods and say “I’m watching them don’t worry guys” I didn’t know watching a baby decreases the risk of sids.. oh wait it doesn’t! Honestly why would you put your baby in something that doesn’t follow safe sleep guidelines at all!

Reactions: 24
The only time she got emotional in the birth story vlog was when she was telling the bit about something potentially being wrong with HER 😂😂

She doesnt seem natural with that baby at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone wanna take one for the team?
Honestly could’ve been put into a 4 min video, no need for 46 mins!
She was induced. Doesn’t want anymore kids she’s so traumatized, never thought the pain would be so bad.
Thought she was dying during ring of fire. Her bladder was in babys way, pushing for 2hrs.
She hates sweeps.
Cass’s chair was uncomfortable.
The alarm was pulled after baby was born & 12 doctors rushed in to her.
No gas & air in her hospital.
Epidural didn’t work, like every other influencer 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She was induced. Doesn’t want anymore kids she’s so traumatized, never thought the pain would be so bad.
Thought she was dying during ring of fire. Her bladder was in babys way, pushing for 2hrs.
She hates sweeps.
Why was the alarm pulled? Shocked to hear there’s still no gas and air there, that’s so bad, heard they sorted this. Glad I’m booked in for a c-section lol

Reactions: 8
Why was the alarm pulled? Shocked to hear there’s still no gas and air there, that’s so bad, heard they sorted this. Glad I’m booked in for a c-section lol
I was quite shocked at that too, even if trying to get rid of it they could not offer but still should be available on request 😳
Her stomach was still contracting after the birth so they thought may be a post partum haemorrhage, but it wasn’t & all was okay.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I’m actually glad she was so honest about the pain in that video. I’ve always been scared of the idea of childbirth and nearly everyone says ‘oh but it’s fine you don’t really realise the pain in the moment it’s all about your baby’ and I’ve just thought… how can it not hurt pushing a baby out??? I’ve always envisioned that if I ever had children I’d get to the hospital and be like ‘nah sorry I can’t do it anymore I quit’ so hearing Syd also had those thoughts was reassuring in a way. I feel like most influencers are either all lovey dovey best experience of my life, so empowered and deep breathed their whole way through it or it was traumatic and everyone thought they were going to die and it was an emergency c section kinda thing.

Reactions: 27
The epidural, especially now it can be topped up, doesn’t mean no pain at all a lot of the time. It doesn’t mean it didn’t work! I thought it was really telling that her Nan and Cas thought it did work.
Wonder if she didn’t bothered with one next time whether she’d notice the difference.
No big deal with you have or haven’t had one but she was harping on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hates sweeps.
I’ve never had a child so excuse my ignorance, but what the bloody duck is a ring of fire (assuming you don’t mean the drinking game)…😶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never had a child so excuse my ignorance, but what the bloody duck is a ring of fire (assuming you don’t mean the drinking game)…😶
When the baby’s heading is crowning out of the vagina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
"You've caused Mummy lots of pain" is already giving narcissist parent vibes, so odd that she only got emotional talking about her pain and how the midwives were more concerned about her baby?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Did she go private for her hospital? Seems like she had a few complaints (no comfy chair for birthing partners, no gas and air, shared ward) just wondering why she paid that much for what seems like a similar standard to NHS hospitals? Absolutely no shade to anyone who worked on her, just seems like Molly Mae had a glorified hotel stay in comparison

Did she go private for her hospital? Seems like she had a few complaints (no comfy chair for birthing partners, no gas and air, shared ward) just wondering why she paid that much for what seems like a similar standard to NHS hospitals? Absolutely no shade to anyone who worked on her, just seems like Molly Mae had a glorified hotel stay in comparison
She was in an NHS hospital

Reactions: 1
Watched the birth story video and I actually enjoyed it! Was quite honest and wasn't all lovey dovey 'I breathed and the baby came out' crap that some spout 😂 Ocean really is a cute baby!

Reactions: 13
Nah but it does look like she paid to have her own room
---
Watched the birth story video and I actually enjoyed it! Was quite honest and wasn't all lovey dovey 'I breathed and the baby came out' crap that some spout 😂 Ocean really is a cute baby!
Agreed, halfway through now and think the complaints are valid tbh so people know what to expect

Reactions: 2
But surely she wasn’t that naive to believe all the other ones who say they just breathed the baby out? Like she had to have known it was going to hurt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.