Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe because Molly started YouTube? did her YouTube channel come before or after the fall out?
after the fall out but I’m pretty sure Syd was taking her to events as a plus one & she most likely only got PR from expose created by Syd (and Ell)

Reactions: 2
Hahaha it’s not said with malicious intent - it’s a common and known fact of life to find some babies quite ugly 😂 Until around the 6 month mark many babies aren’t very physically appealing but they can still be cute. I was a stereotypically ugly baby myself and so was another of my sisters, it’s a lighthearted running joke in the family when comparing baby pictures. On the flip side, our eldest sibling was a very stereotypically pretty baby. It’s just a thing, it doesn’t equate to a baby being any less than.
I think you’re just trying to pass off being so rude by saying you call yourself an ugly baby! I don’t think any parent would appreciate reading “ugly baby hope she grows into her looks” that’s just out of order tbh but anyyyyway

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t there something about them being on holiday together??
Molly and Syd went on holiday for Molly’s friend’s wedding but Syd invited two of her own friends and they all ended up staying in the same room. I can’t remember the two girls names but I think they’re influencers. Molly seemed to be friendly with them but I thought she was noticeably pissed off in the vlog. I’m pretty sure Syd ended up missing some of the wedding parties because she was with the other two.

I’m probably missing some key info as that’s purely from memory but that’s when I noticed there was something off between them.

Reactions: 6
In the last 72 hours, I have met not 1, not 2, but THREE babies/toddlers called Ocean 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In the last 72 hours, I have met not 1, not 2, but THREE babies/toddlers called Ocean 😂
whatever you do don’t tell syd this, she’ll be claiming that she personally made the name ocean popular because she’s just THAT famous 🤣 like she did with those viral bronzing drops that she thought she sold out 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think you’re just trying to pass off being so rude by saying you call yourself an ugly baby! I don’t think any parent would appreciate reading “ugly baby hope she grows into her looks” that’s just out of order tbh but anyyyyway
Well I’m sorry that you think that’s the case. I think you’d be lying if acted like it’s unheard of for people to discuss whether they were an ugly baby or not, whether someone they know/don’t know is an ugly baby and so on. It’s not that deep and it doesn’t equate to thinking a baby is any less than. Maybe you haven’t been around enough people who discuss babies or baby pictures.

Anyways who cares, don’t think the likes of mollymae is going to be sat here reading through Sydney’s thread and caring that someone she doesn’t know is stating their opinion about their baby being a bit on the ugly side on a literal gossip site 😂 Let’s not pretend we are all holier than thou angels here x

Back to my original point though, Im sure like most ugly babies Bambi will grow into her looks past the 6 month mark but it is interesting to think about as Mollymae along with Sydney and many other influencers, are SO anally looks and appearance focused. With that thought it does give me a giggle to think of their child turning out to be nothing like they expected especially after they have been assigned these ridiculous stand out names!

Reactions: 1
Her latest tik tok washing waters hair. Poor girls only a few weeks old and is already thinking get off me mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest tik tok washing waters hair. Poor girls only a few weeks old and is already thinking get off me mum
It’s bizarre to me that she thought to film this? No one actually gives a tit about how you wash your babies hair surely

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some weirdo commenting “what a wholesome video, such a selfless mum”. Selfless mum for… bathing her child? Ok

• Haha
Reactions: 35
has this girl had a day off social media since her baby came out of her vag or what

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Molly and Syd went on holiday for Molly’s friend’s wedding but Syd invited two of her own friends and they all ended up staying in the same room. I can’t remember the two girls names but I think they’re influencers. Molly seemed to be friendly with them but I thought she was noticeably pissed off in the vlog. I’m pretty sure Syd ended up missing some of the wedding parties because she was with the other two.

I’m probably missing some key info as that’s purely from memory but that’s when I noticed there was something off between them.
I got the vibes in this video too. Molly seemed a bit off and not really herself. Also, there was a bit where one of the girls accidently spilled a drink on Molly's Dyson airwrap which tbh would have thrown me off the edge if I was already pissed off lol

Reactions: 18
I hate that she has posted a newborn photoshoot picture of ocean with nothing covering her body. She has 383k follows. She doesn’t even know who’s following her.
I don’t want to offend anyone by saying this but who the duck posts their kid like that on social media, I could never but that’s just me.

Reactions: 24
I hate that she has posted a newborn photoshoot picture of ocean with nothing covering her body. She has 383k follows. She doesn’t even know who’s following her.
I don’t want to offend anyone by saying this but who the duck posts their kid like that on social media, I could never but that’s just me.
she would never think of anything to do with that bc she's using having a baby for content aka she's not a good mum as all she cares about is the money and will do whatever to get it

Reactions: 7
Every time I see the hair on that baby’s head I think how much heartburn Syd must’ve had

Reactions: 10
Her story about posting other content annoys me, I get it you’ve had a baby but surely these influencers could of pre planned some videos non baby related in advance

Reactions: 2
Her story about posting other content annoys me, I get it you’ve had a baby but surely these influencers could of pre planned some videos non baby related in advance
Not sticking up for her but if she is planning to have some sort of maternity leave she shouldn’t have to prefilm to post in advance. When I was leave. I wasn’t doing anything work related.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.