Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would she have gotten away with this though? She wouldn’t have been able to post for weeks if she wanted it a secret and don’t think she’s ever been able to go 12 hrs without posting 😭

Reactions: 1
How would she have gotten away with this though? She wouldn’t have been able to post for weeks if she wanted it a secret and don’t think she’s ever been able to go 12 hrs without posting 😭
I think it was during lockdown! And she was wearing a lot of headscarves / headbands at the time… if you scroll back through her insta you’ll see x

Reactions: 19
She definitely did but it looks so bad. She needs to stop putting her hair up so it’s hidden. I can’t imagine how weird it looks in real life
She had a bad hairline to work with hence why it looks so weird unnatural now, especially so with the stark one dimensional hair dye job. I know she thinks the dark brown is her best colour but it really emphasises her masculine features and only looks okay for certain Insta pics. She’s had nicer colours before (but not the bad blonde)

She definitely used have a bigger rounder forehead and hairline compared to now where it’s a blunt square line brought a lot more forward.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Syd is the type to have a list of all the pics she wants to take w ocean in her notes from start to finish

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I did see El was launching products! Syd will defo be salty if this does well

Reactions: 11
With pre planned captions as well!
---
Ell and her boyfriend are both launching products
On Ell’s My Day UK page the posts go back to June 2022. Is my memory just really bad but I don’t remember her ever showing this before or even hinting at it?

Reactions: 9
‘oceans mum’

I’m sorry but who does she think she is 😭

Can you just imagine if all mums posted pouty little selfies like this whilst making sure everyone knows that they’re ‘johns mum’ and so on! The cringe is real.
this is SO cringe! like yes we know you’re your own baby’s mum… what about it? she’s saying it like it’s a flex or something?! 😭🤣 so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘oceans mum’

Can you just imagine if all mums posted pouty little selfies like this whilst making sure everyone knows that they’re ‘johns mum’ and so on! The cringe is real.
Oceans mum..
Poor ocean

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘oceans mum’

She probably thinks it sounds so cool to say because of the name ocean, even though it’s a terrible name

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yawn Elle bringing out a planner. This is the new clothing line that boring influencers create in an attempt to become something. At least the salt thing is kinda unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yawn Elle bringing out a planner. This is the new clothing line that boring influencers create in an attempt to become something. At least the salt thing is kinda unique.
Far too niche though I feel

(salt not the planner)

Reactions: 6
Yeah but it means you attracts a specific clientele that probs have the income to spend £10 on a bag of ‘rare’ salt. The planner imo suits her. She’s boring what else would she come out w. She’s not really trendy and fashionable. Maybe makeup would’ve suited her but she’d need a brand collab

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah as much as it suits her, I can’t see a stationary business taking off, it’s so common? Of course she’s used the tag word sustainable as well. She’s never really mentioned being into stationary before either. If she was constantly doing WHSmith hauls or showing us her making notes etc it would be a bit different but this seems so random. We’ve all seen her empty to do lists as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.