Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m all for breastfeeding and think it’s great she is, I just thought putting 9oz in one bottle was way too much when you cannot use the milk if it isn’t finished after 2 hours but perhaps this is how she is storing it.
I do find showing how much you can express very personal though. Some people really struggle with this in the early days but all for promoting breastfeeding
Yeah it’s a tricky one! I think the problem with Syd is she doesn’t have a way with words, everything just comes across as either patronising or a massive brag

Reactions: 14
She probably didn't like or share that weird drawing because the artiste has made her look as wide as France! 😂
Looool was waiting for someone to say this. I think this is exactly why she didn’t share it. Also because cas looks short af because he is. She never posts fully body pics of them because he’s only a little bit taller than her and she wants people to think he’s tall, big man like Tommy and Molly

Reactions: 4
I just can’t help but feel massively judged by her story for not choosing to breast feed
What, just by her showing a bottle of breastmilk?
You’re being very over sensitive and that’s hardly her fault.
She hasn’t been banging on about breastfeeding at all and hasn’t said anything remotely negative about anyone else’s choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What, just by her showing a bottle of breastmilk?
You’re being very over sensitive and that’s hardly her fault.
She hasn’t been banging on about breastfeeding at all and hasn’t said anything remotely negative about anyone else’s choices.
Completely agree with this and there’s no harm in promoting people to breastfeed, it’s a good thing to encourage doesn’t mean not breastfeeding or having a low supply is a bad thing and it’s not something she’s implied either tbf

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what resort Ell is staying at? I know she said previously but cba to go back and look😂

I just can’t help but feel massively judged by her story for not choosing to breast feed
I feel like so many people who chose not to breastfeed say this even though majority of people who breastfeed just get on with it & don’t shove it down peoples throats. Potentially you have a guilty feeling within yourself for not breastfeeding that it triggers you when people post about it. I think it’s a very common thing, people who formula feed always bang on about how ‘fed is best’ but breastfeeding people typically just get on with it & don’t say much.
fed is minimum & breastmilk is best that’s just a fact any research will explain to you.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry but ‘osh’ on her story is never gonna sound how she wants, I literally read it as j(osh) 😅 stop with the horrendous nicknames

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh can’t stand Syd but her baby really is so beautiful

has Molly Neville interacted with any of the posts at all yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know what it is but I still just can’t see her as maternal and as a mum no matter how much she wants to put it in our face she always just seems so cold

Reactions: 22
I don’t know what it is but I still just can’t see her as maternal and as a mum no matter how much she wants to put it in our face she always just seems so cold
But syd was MADE to be a mother! This is her calling!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.