Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the drawing at all, how Ocean is by herself on the floor. It’s not warming and very weird if Syd didn’t ask or buy it in the first place! Wow never thought I’d see the day I stand up for Syd lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s just been made illegal in france to post photos of your children online IMAGINE if the U.K. did this the breakdown of the mummy influencers 😂 but seriously the stats on how many images end up with peadifles is TERRIFYING

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know some people love that style of print but I think it’s so impersonal and a little bit tacky. I also wouldn’t be liking or commenting on it if someone made one of my kid without me asking for it.

Reactions: 9
The post of “all breast milk” like yeah well done it’s an achievement but it kinda seems like to me she is shoving in peoples faces that she’s got a good supply early on.. Probs a middle finger to molly mae in her own little brain 🥲 so sad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The post of “all breast milk” like yeah well done it’s an achievement but it kinda seems like to me she is shoving in peoples faces that she’s got a good supply early on.. Probs a middle finger to molly mae in her own little brain 🥲 so sad 🙄
That’s also a huge feed in one bottle for a newborn

Reactions: 2
I mean it looks awful tho 🙊
Yeah I didn’t want to be the one to say it but this print had me laughing out loud for a solid 5 minutes 😂

Like why baby ocean sat looking like an abandoned infant? The vibe of this entire masterpiece is giving ✨child neglect✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought this too!! Something smells here 🐟
it’s 100% breastmilk you can tell from the colour! Good for her for breastfeeding and being proud of it. Too many influencers don’t even attempt it or don’t do it for long! This is one thing I think is good for them to show/promote.

Reactions: 11
Just saw on Tiktok that a small business made her a print and she viewed their story of it but didn’t like it or comment anything
Not to put down the creator but I'm pretty sure this isn't even their own drawing anyway? Like you can just go on google and find a site where you get to choose a character and give it a hairstyle etc then generate it into a print

Reactions: 13
To be honest it’s great she is breastfeeding. I don’t think Ayse and Zeliah even attempted to breast feed. Understand completely that not everyone can though.

Reactions: 4
No shade to Syd or Ocean I’m just genuinely curious - do babies often have a lot of hair on their foreheads when they’re newborns? She’s got an amazing head of hair so I guess it’s due to that?

I have such little experience with new born babies I genuinely have no idea!

Reactions: 1
No shade to Syd or Ocean I’m just genuinely curious - do babies often have a lot of hair on their foreheads when they’re newborns? She’s got an amazing head of hair so I guess it’s due to that?

Yes some more than others, fades eventually

That’s also a huge feed in one bottle for a newborn
I imagine she was jus

yeah it’s quite common and especially in mixed race babies

Yea very common. I’m south Asian and all newborns have this.

Reactions: 3
She probably didn't like or share that weird drawing because the artiste has made her look as wide as France! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m all for breastfeeding and think it’s great she is, I just thought putting 9oz in one bottle was way too much when you cannot use the milk if it isn’t finished after 2 hours but perhaps this is how she is storing it.
I do find showing how much you can express very personal though. Some people really struggle with this in the early days but all for promoting breastfeeding

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.