Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All three hospitals in the district around the area I'm from are in special mea
Trigger warning in advance-

Every single hospital around the area I'm in are in special measures. They even stopped the University Courses in midwifery due to poor practice. The findings are shocking the report showed 45 babies in one hospital died which could of been prevented. There isn't enough beds a friend of mine had to give birth on one of the couches no joke. I for sure would go private if I could.
I don’t think you entirely understand private hospitals in the uk for birth. There is every chance the midwife is the same midwife working the weekend at the local hospital. There is every chance the consultant is the same.
They are only equipped to deal with very text book births, if anything goes remotely wrong you’re just sent to an nhs hospital.

Reactions: 10
All three hospitals in the district around the area I'm from are in special mea
Trigger warning in advance-

Every single hospital around the area I'm in are in special measures. They even stopped the University Courses in midwifery due to poor practice. The findings are shocking the report showed 45 babies in one hospital died which could of been prevented. There isn't enough beds a friend of mine had to give birth on one of the couches no joke. I for sure would go private if I could.
Yeah and i bet if your baby wound up dead because you chose a hospital not equipped to deal with emergency situations then you’d regret it

Quite frankly sick of reading the comments saying if everyone with money went private it would remove the strain on the nhs.

How about the government fund the people that slave the 13 hour shifts and make sure all conditions are safe so we can look after our patients to the best of our ability with the best resources. But yes this is tattle and let’s not make it political ! you are entitled to your opinions as much as you want but frankly Syd and a few other wealthy influencers/celebs going private isn’t going to fix the strain.

Lots of love, a very fed up mental health nurse :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think you entirely understand private hospitals in the uk for birth. There is every chance the midwife is the same midwife working the weekend at the local hospital. There is every chance the consultant is the same.
They are only equipped to deal with very text book births, if anything goes remotely wrong you’re just sent to an nhs hospital.
Yeah and i bet if your baby wound up dead because you chose a hospital not equipped to deal with emergency situations then you’d regret it
Their point is space and being overstretched which could also lead to an higher risk of infant death. If you’re low risk, why not relive the pressure and if you need an emergency then go to an nhs hospital (with a hypothetical lightened workload, cos the rich people have morals and went private, who can then deal with said emergencies better). They aren’t striking for bants and I’ve you’ve needed their “emergency” services lately, you’ll see the state they’re in for yourselves. The dispatcher tried sending me an ambulance for a pregnant related issue and I said I’d get there myself as I know they literally just striked and that the waiting times are a joke right now. I’ve been in and out since and see it first hand
Quite frankly sick of reading the comments saying if everyone with money went private it would remove the strain on the nhs.

How about the government fund the people that slave the 13 hour shifts and make sure all conditions are safe so we can look after our patients to the best of our ability with the best resources. But yes this is tattle and let’s not make it political ! you are entitled to your opinions as much as you want but frankly Syd and a few other wealthy influencers/celebs going private isn’t going to fix the strain.

Lots of love, a very fed up mental health nurse :) x
I mean of course we all agree with this as it’s literally the incompetent government behind this so I think people doing things would help, not fully fix but again, this isn’t a political thread lol

Reactions: 1
I think by having the baby’s own Instagram account she’ll still be living out her posting constantly dream without people telling her to chill out but soon she’ll move it back over to her main account so she can get all the oo’ing and ahh’ing x1000

Reactions: 3
Her nan’s house sold for over 800k
in her defence (which is never often) that doesn't mean that much, that was what a 4+ bed house that her nan probably bought 30+ years ago, property value in London and the surrounding commuter areas has increased very drastically over the years and that's the average cost of a house that size where they live NOW but when her Nan bought it it would've been a fraction of that and I assume her nan used the money from the sale to buy her current flat

But I think Syd is the prime example of a child who was spoilt growing up and allowed to get away with bad behaviour as a result of not having her mum around and it's made her into the narcissist and bully she is today

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think it's more the case the lack of staff in main hospitals there meant to have so many midwifes on a night shift which they don't loccally to me those from the university were often left alone and when they knew inspection was coming up they would make sure they had the correct staff in. It’s not the staff not being trained for me more the lack of staff local to me. I know not every hospital is the same WHH is in special measures

Reactions: 1
Is it time the private v public argument is dropped haha! Syd does look great, but influencers never fail to amaze me with how complementary they are of themselves; all she really spoke about in that get-ready with me was how great she thought she looked...

Reactions: 28
Syd is fully forcing the pout on every photo she’s posting of herself since the birth. Almost as if she’s implying Ocean’s got her lips.. Hun yours are bought, your kids are natural and clearly from Dad’s side😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Syd is fully forcing the pout on every photo she’s posting of herself since the birth. Almost as if she’s implying Ocean’s got her lips.. Hun yours are bought, your kids are natural and clearly from Dad’s side😆
Agreed also why no colour in the newborn photoshoot she could if chosen something other than beige

Reactions: 4
Rachel Leary commented ‘she’s got your lips’ on her insta post and it made me crease cause ocean doesn’t have overfilled botched lips ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
in her defence (which is never often) that doesn't mean that much, that was what a 4+ bed house that her nan probably bought 30+ years ago, property value in London and the surrounding commuter areas has increased very drastically over the years and that's the average cost of a house that size where they live NOW but when her Nan bought it it would've been a fraction of that and I assume her nan used the money from the sale to buy her current flat

But I think Syd is the prime example of a child who was spoilt growing up and allowed to get away with bad behaviour as a result of not having her mum around and it's made her into the narcissist and bully she is today
i second this! I actually live in the same town as where their nans house was and prices have dramatically increased due to the closeness to London etc. 800k as ridiculously priced it is, is average here. Her nans flat would of costed her potentially up to 500k

Come on ocean, throw up on all the white furniture 🤞🏻🤞🏻
View attachment 2110310
that chair is actually laughable! i’m not a mum so correct me if i’m wrong but surely the things dangling are meant to stimulate/interest the baby to keep them entertained? what kid is gonna be stimulated by plain chunks of wood hanging in their face???? the whole beige baby thing has gone wayyyy too far, anything for the ‘aesthetic’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that chair is actually laughable! i’m not a mum so correct me if i’m wrong but surely the things dangling are meant to stimulate/interest the baby to keep them entertained? what kid is gonna be stimulated by plain chunks of wood hanging in their face???? the whole beige baby thing has gone wayyyy too far, anything for the ‘aesthetic’ 🙄
I bought this rocker & it was the biggest waste of money, I replaced it with a 30£ bouncer! I felt like such an idiot coz everyone told me not to buy it! They can’t even bounce themselves in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching Ells q&a, she said her and Lucy fell out in early 2020 and last summer she bumped into her at a barry m event, they said hello to each other and they both started crying and Ell said it was like nothing had happened and their friendship went back to how it was before. When the four of them were together Syd and Molly always wound me up because they were both rude brats but I loved Ell and Lucy’s friendship and I’m so glad they’re friends again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That breastfeeding selfie 😫 damn does everything need to be for the gram???
Spot the gold ‘ocean’ necklace too… exact same style as mollymaes ‘bambi’ one shock horror! These people are SO predictable they all seem to aspire to be carbon copies of each other it’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.