Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds it a bit weird how many people are commenting on Ocean's lips in Syd's new post?

Reactions: 8
I think ocean being as gorgeous as she is and the influx of attention syd has already got you just know this is going straight to her head, already the continuous posting the large displays of balloons cakes etc just so ridiculous who knew she would be even more insufferable than normal

Reactions: 15
This is way off topic but I have only checked out her insta every now and again and watched a few YouTube vids of her mums story, but what’s the crack with her hairline, I’ve seen it mentioned a bit on here?

Last edited:
This is way off topic but I have only checked out her insta every how and again and watched a few YouTube vids of her mums story, but what’s the crack with their hairline, I’ve seen it mentioned a bit on here?
What’s wrong with her hairline? 😂

This is way off topic but I have only checked out her insta every now and again and watched a few YouTube vids of her mums story, but what’s the crack with her hairline, I’ve seen it mentioned a bit on here?
We’re convinced she had hairline surgery to make her forehead smaller

Reactions: 1
Daddy didn’t plan any of that. Syd asked for it.
---
He must be petrified of her. If I asked my boyfriend for all that absolute tit to welcome me home hed tell me to piss off. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I got a Chinese and bath salts after giving birth, which was an absolute dream after hospital food! duck are you meant to do with a balloon display!? (That daddy definitely didn’t plan) 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
These influencers make out they are so bleeping perfect, does my head in.bunch of show offs. No wonder young people’s anxiety is through the roof. With all this social media crap rammed down our throats

Reactions: 15
If you have 6 figures in the bank and 2 properties yeah lol. Edit to add she’s also coming into a 6 figure inheritance
---

It’s not just for celebrities 😩😩 it’s for people with money which includes Syd. She’s gone private for treatments in the past, I know plenty of people who have as I’m sure you all do too?!
Private appointments and private births are a lot different lmao. She’s got a few followers but what’s the point in wasting money going private when she could spend it on the baby after she’s arrived? The nhs are perfectly equipped. She can have a designer suitcase and still use the nhs

Reactions: 7
Private appointments and private births are a lot different lmao. She’s got a few followers but what’s the point in wasting money going private when she could spend it on the baby after she’s arrived? The nhs are perfectly equipped. She can have a designer suitcase and still use the nhs
Private health care is private healthcare. Hate that so many are skimming over my main point of removing nhs strain. If more people with money did this, they would make a huge difference.
---
Surely you understand the difference between earning 6 figures and having 6 figures in the bank? That’s not the same thing!
Back to this and I’m still being quoted ffs the actual question asked if they had 6 figures in the bank and they both said yes lol.

Please move on as I’ve already said, people are allowed different opinions and you’re all repeating yourselves 😴

Last edited:
All three hospitals in the district around the area I'm from are in special mea
I didn’t say she isn’t well off, obviously she has money but it’s a madness you think she should’ve gone private cause she has a few spare grand lying around and that her one pregnancy is contributing to the strain on the NHS 🤯 If something had gone wrong privately she would’ve ended up in an NHS hospital anyway
Trigger warning in advance-

Every single hospital around the area I'm in are in special measures. They even stopped the University Courses in midwifery due to poor practice. The findings are shocking the report showed 45 babies in one hospital died which could of been prevented. There isn't enough beds a friend of mine had to give birth on one of the couches no joke. I for sure would go private if I could.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.