Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd’s latest video telling people not to copy her tattoos 🤣🤣🤣 how big headed is this girl please??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Okay I can’t lie, why do i feel like syd felt pressure to have kids at the age she did because all of her close friends are already mums?

Reactions: 17
Syd’s latest video telling people not to copy her tattoos 🤣🤣🤣 how big headed is this girl please??
For god sake!! Why an earth would she think this?? You’re telling me she drew every single one of her tattoos herself?! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like syd and olivia from love island would get on like a house on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have never come across anyone so unlikeable, saying she has seen people with the exact same hip tattoo as hers so they’ve copied her 🤣 did she get that seventeen tattoo with Ell?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have never come across anyone so unlikeable, saying she has seen people with the exact same hip tattoo as hers so they’ve copied her 🤣 did she get that seventeen tattoo with Ell?
What’s her hip tattoo?? I cannot believe this girl.

Reactions: 1
This girl really doesn’t understand her baby might not come for another 4 weeks does she lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Syd saying that about her tattoos shows exactly the type of girl she is ☠☠☠☠ why do you care tho?? I stay wellllll clear of these kinds of people

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% her daughter is going to be a bully...bullies normally have bullies as parents lol

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.