Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time Syd refers to pregnancy as ‘preg’ it honestly makes me cringe so much. It’s one extra syllable to say pregnant ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only thought Julie and Joel as they’re very similar names and could be easily combined - her mums name was Nicola and grandads was Peter (i think) so would be a hard combine unless it’s something random that symbolises the two 🤔

Please someone tell me why im thinking so deep into this lol
---
I only thought Julie and Joel as they’re very similar names and could be easily combined - her mums name was Nicola and grandads was Peter (i think) so would be a hard combine unless it’s something random that symbolises the two 🤔

Thinking about it, it could be something random to symbolise the two like Star / Skye etc? Like when people say passed love ones are stars in the sky and Syd does send lanterns / balloons up each year

Again, not sure why i’m thinking so deeply into it. Could end up being something simple 😭

Reactions: 5
Glad I’m not the only one who’s repulsed by her filled lips!!! She really reminds me of Katie Price at times and the way she speaks has always irked me too I can’t quite explain it.

some screenshots from her latest vid, crazy how haggard and different she looks compared to what she falsely portrays on insta & TikTok!
her lips in the first pic are giving paul frank like why are they sooo wide??

Reactions: 2

---

Thinking about it, it could be something random to symbolise the two like Star / Skye etc? Like when people say passed love ones are stars in the sky and Syd does send lanterns / balloons up each year

Again, not sure why i’m thinking so deeply into it. Could end up being something simple 😭
I’m also over thinking it and now thinking something like angel, heaven (or nevaeh haha). I feel like before she defo would have got seventeen in there 😂

Reactions: 5
Hope baby Ocean 🌊🐚 has a big yellow poo explosion all over this and the couch on her first day home xox
From someone who bought the Charlie crane rocker (2nd hand) my baby hated it wasn’t practical at all, they can’t rock or bounce themselves.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.