Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s definitely something seriously wrong with her personality that we don’t see because how can someone get through that many friends
Because the harsh truth is she blames her childhood trauma instead of going and getting therapy (which she can easily afford) to help herself she will just blame losing people and sees everyone else as the problem. She is always the victim. I’m surprised she hasn’t fallen out with cas’ sister yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because the harsh truth is she blames her childhood trauma instead of going and getting therapy (which she can easily afford) to help herself she will just blame losing people and sees everyone else as the problem. She is always the victim. I’m surprised she hasn’t fallen out with cas’ sister yet.
They way she spoke to Cas’s sister in her nesting video while she was bossing her around telling her what to do gave massive bitchy bossy mean girl vibes she treat her like she was her slave

Reactions: 9
This girl is unbearable and I hope she’s cancelled soon.
Does she realise how lucky she is to be able to have ‘bed days’ where she lies in bed all day during her pregnancy when the majority of women work right up until the end of their pregnancy? God she’s so unlikeable.

I don’t know how anyone can follow her and like her to be honest with the amount of people she’s fallen out with (Lucy flight, ell, saffron barker, soph and cinzia and now molly). Not sure how anyone can say she’s a nice person
Omg what happened with saffron!? What have I missed

Reactions: 2
They way she spoke to Cas’s sister in her nesting video while she was bossing her around telling her what to do gave massive bitchy bossy mean girl vibes she treat her like she was her slave
I have always picked up on her bitchy and controlling mean girl vibes and it’s crazy how she hasn’t acknowledged the personal flaw. She gets off on talking down to others and is THAT girl who singles someone out in a group situation and tries to put them down or embarrass them in an attempt to make herself seem cool or better than. It seems to have been the downfall of all her friendships. She better start doing some inner work or before she knows it her baby daddy’s sister will be low-key despising her and she’ll be left with no one. The only other woman who’s stuck through her bullcrap has been her nan but the harsh reality is her nan won’t be around forever. Wouldn’t surprise me to see her beige little ocean grow up to dislike her mums nasty and controlling personality too. You can surround yourself with tacky fast fashion trending and overpriced material possessions and live your life on holiday in the name of ‘work’ but it’s a sad, unfulfilling existence if you’re unable to create any lasting and meaningful relationships with other the human beings on this planet. 🥲

Reactions: 15
I HATE people who have to make it all about them 💀 like she always has to make it clear that she knew when her friends announce something. It’s so cringe and is childish
---

---
Yeah it’s lonely because you are a psycho who pushes all her friends away
That dress!! 🤢

Reactions: 1
I reckon Syd and Molly's relationship probably did break down because of Jamie. If Molly works full time, has a puppy, and Jamie is split between London and Manchester, seeing her family, she probably was left with little free time and Syd took that as her not putting effort into the friendship. Just watched her latest vlog and Jamie loves being in front of the camera, I reckon Syd will hate that

Reactions: 19
I reckon Syd and Molly's relationship probably did break down because of Jamie. If Molly works full time, has a puppy, and Jamie is split between London and Manchester, seeing her family, she probably was left with little free time and Syd took that as her not putting effort into the friendship. Just watched her latest vlog and Jamie loves being in front of the camera, I reckon Syd will hate that
I agree Syd will hate he’s comfortable on camera and also is probably jealous Molly has got a footballer boyfriend who can match and fund her lifestyle whilst Syd is stuck funding Cas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s definitely something seriously wrong with her personality that we don’t see because how can someone get through that many friends
Oh I’ve seen for many years why she isn’t liked 😂 her trashy personality and the way she treats people shines right through all the fake bs

Reactions: 10
Syd telling people on tiktok to have their baby showers before 36 weeks because there’s no way she would manage it now! She does realise people have real jobs and are working at 36 weeks still..

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Syd telling people on tiktok to have their baby showers before 36 weeks because there’s no way she would manage it now! She does realise people have real jobs and are working at 36 weeks still..
I thought it was normal to have the baby shower once you finished work after around 36 weeks 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.